break ups & confessions

Your POV

You're boyfriend had just broken up with you, jealous of Robbie. Robbie and you both went to church camp for the week. Your boyfriend, was jealous when he figured out you and Robbie were hanging out so he broke up with you.

You weren't sad or anything. That relationship with Kade meant nothing to you, because he had pressured you to date him. Through those two months, you felt as if you were suffocating. Once he had broken up with you, you could breathe again.

After Kade text you saying he was breaking up with you, you called Parker, which was Robbie's best friend, to come over to the bench that your friends and you were sitting at.

"Parker, can you and Robbie come to the bench we're sitting at? I need to talk to you about something", you said through the phone.

"Why? We're playing a game right now. Can I come when we're done?" Parker asked.

"No it's an emergency", you said, sounding impatient.

"Okay okay we'll be there in 5" Parker said, hanging up the phone.

When Parker and Robbie sit down, Parker asks, " what's wrong?"

"Kade just broke up with me", you say, letting out a deep breath.

"And why would he do that?" Robbie asked.

"What do you mean 'why would he do that'", you ask Robbie.

"I mean look at you. You're smart, friendly, beautiful", he mumbles the last one.

"What was that?" You asked.

"(Y/N), can I talk to you alone?", Robbie asked.

"Yeah", you got up from the bench, Robbie following, and you both walked somewhere private.

"(Y/N) look, I know we're at church camp right now, but it's better saying it now while I still have a chance. I like you. I like you a lot. I want to be with you. I want to comfort you when you cry. I want to laugh when you laugh. I want to make you smile. (Y/N) I want us to be an us. I want you to be my girlfriend. So, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?", Robbie asks.

"Oh Robbie, I've had a crush on you for as long as I've known you. Of course I'll be your girlfriend", you say smiling.

Since you were at church camp, they had a rule of showing public display of affection, so you hugged him for a second.

"Let's get back to the others before they think somethings going on", he smiles.

---

Wow. Long time, no update. Anyways, this is half true half not. Church camp was true, and my boyfriend did break up with me because he was jealous of this guy. He also did pressure me to date him. Saying he'd be embarrassed if I said no. Then nagged me for weeks until I told him I'd say yes. Then he told me when he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. Worst relationship ever. It ended worse than this though. It had lots of drama involved and I spent countless hours crying because of everyone turning on me but it's all good now. I don't speak to him anymore. This guy at church camp and I didn't like each other though. Lol. Love y'all ♡