the last dance

You were at a ball in the enchanted forest for the marriage of Prince Charming and Snow White.

You saw a boy in the crowd around your age. Your eyes met as you both smiled at each other.

You walked over to him and he let out his hand for you to take it. As you gladly excepted it, he says, "what's your name love?"

"(Y/N)", you say. He held your hand up to his lips as he placed a sweet kiss on your hand. "What a lovely name", he says grinning.

"May I have this last dance?" he asks.

"Why of course", you say as he puts one hand on your waist and the other in your hand.

You both dance in rhythm to the beautiful melody playing in the background.

You look up at him as the song comes to an end.

"Come outside with me. I want to get to know you better", he says pulling you outside.

You talk for what seems like hours. "Well I must go now. For its getting very late" he says. "But first-" he didn't finish his sentence as he placed his hands on your waist pulling you close and kissing you softly on the lips. It was short, but had meaning. "I had a lovely time with you (Y/N). I hope to see you again soon at the next ball", he says walking away.

"Wait", you yell out.

"Yes?"

"I never got your name"

"My names Peter, Peter Pan."