Kanato x reader

You we're walking down the schools halls with your best friend Azusa. "Ne~ Azu-kun~ do you like anyone yet?" You asked feeling a little bored. Azusa looked at you expressionless before blushing a little and looking away.

"Yes..." He whispered but You heard. You smirked and poked his side repeatedly. "Ne! Ne! Who is she?! Do I know her?! Tell me!" Usually you would respect peoples privacy but Azusa's you could not.

"(Y/N)...why do...you want...to....know?" Azusa asked glancing at you. You pouted and crossed your arms. "Because I'm your best friend! So tell meeeee!" You whined. He sighed and glared at me a little.

"Yui." He said. Soon your happy expression turned to one of sadness and hate. "i see...hehe! She sure is popular with the boys huh?!" You said happily smiling. Azusa looked at you and glared. "(Y/N)...what's wrong?" He asked. "It's nothing I'm fi-" you were cut off when he pinned you to the wall.

"Tell me what's wrong." He demanded. Azusa was your best friend but he thought if you as a little sister. You looked at him and smiled sadly. "Heh. It's just...kana-kun...he loves yui as well." You said.

Azusa's grip loosened as he looked at you with sad eyes. "(Y/N)..." He pulled you into a right embrace. "It's...ok...I'm sure...that...everything...will be...ok" he said. You were about to say something when suddenly a shout was heard.

Azusa let you go and the both of you looked only to see an angry kanato teddy was on the ground. "K-kana-kun?!" You asked surprised. He didn't say anything as he just stormed over to the two of you. You were a little scared cause kanato didn't take his glare off of you.

"Why were you touching what's mine Azusa." Kanato demanded. Azusa looked at him expressionless. "What..do you mean..yours?" He asked. Kanato growled as he punched Azusa! Your eyes widen in shock as you run over to him and see if he's ok.

"Azu-kun! Are you alright?!" You ask. He sits up and laughs making you sigh. "Kanato! Do it again! Punch me again!" Azusa cried. Kanato was about to do it before you quickly stood up and held him back.

"S-stop it kana-kun!" You yelled. He glared down at you and before you could react he picked you up and teleported away. You found yourselves at a park. You looked around confused.

"Do you remember this place?" He asked not putting you down. You looked around closer and then it hit you. "This is where we first met!" You said cheerfully. Kanato smiled down at you as he held you in his arms.

He loved how cheerful you were it always made him feel happy. "Hey (Y/N)...are you and Azusa...together?" He asked. You looked up at him wide eyed and then started giggling.

"Hehe! No silly! Azu-kun and me are just best friends is all!" You said laughing. Kanato frowned. "But I thought we were best friends...after all we were childhood friends." He said.

You stopped laughing and looked away a light blush on your cheeks. "Y-yeah I know but..." You trailed off not sure if you should tell him or not. "But what?" He asked. You sighed and looked up at him with a pout.

"I...I wanttobemorethenfriends." You mumbled really fast. Kanato looked at you confused making you sigh again. "I...love kana-kun." You confessed and hid your face in his chest. It was quiet making you extremely embarrassed.

"Hey. Look at me (Y/N)" kanato said. You slowly looked up at him only to see him smiling at you. "I'm glad." He said and kissed you on the lips quickly. You blushed over 50 shades of red.

"E-eh?! I-I uhhh!" You weren't sure what to say. Kanato only laughed and looked down at you softly. "I love you (Y/N)." He admitted. "Let's go get some cake alright?" He asked.

You looked at him and smiled with a light blush on your cheeks. "Yeah!" Kanato smiled down at you as you smiled and started talking.

'I love you...my sweet little teddybear.' He thought as he kissed you again.

Done!

Alright so I updated wattpad and I'm kinda getting used to how it looks right now it's a little weird. But anyways I did have something different for this story but stupid wattpad erased it! And I didn't write anything down so I had to come up with something new!

All well I hope you liked this chapter!

Next up!

Subaru x reader lemon

Subaru x reader x kou lemon

Ayato x reader lemon

Ayato x reader

Reiji x reader lemon

Big sister reader x little brother Ayato

Kou x reader lemon

Ruki x reader lemon

Little brother laito x big sister reader

Older brother Subaru x little sister reader

Shuu x reader lemon

Ruki x reader lemon

Ruki x reader

Big brother Ayato x little sister reader

Shu x reader x Yuma lemon

Shu x reader x ruki lemon 

Shu x reader