Ayato x reader lemon

"No." You said bluntly. "Awe! Come on!" Ayato cried as he clung to your leg. Your eye twitched in annoyance as you glared down at your boyfriend. "I said no Ayato." You growled. Ayato whined as his grip tightened. You sighed as you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"What is going on here?" A familiar stern voice asked. You opened your eyes and turned your head to see reiji standing behind you in the hall. "Oh. Good evening Reiji. Has your day been a pleasant one?" You asked ignoring the whining Ayato who was still clinging to your leg.

Reiji nodded his head as he walked over to you both. "Yes. Thank you (y/n)....I see you have a small problem." He glared down at Ayato. You only sighed again. "Yes. He is being very persistent." You said. "Come on! Just let me touch them!" Ayato cried.

You glared. "No." You said sternly. Reiji raised a brow at this. "Please tell me he is not implying something perverted." He said. "I'm afraid so." You said closing your eyes. "Honesty... Such vulgar behavior." Reiji hissed.

"YEAH! WELL NO ONE ASKED YOU TABLEWARE OTAKU!" Ayato yelled glaring up at Reiji. Reiji scowled before pushing up his glasses and walking off. "Take such antics to your own room." He mumbled. You just sighed again.

"Seriously. What's up with you and boobs?" You asked annoyed. "I LIKE THEM! Besides....JUST LET ME TOUCH YOUR (SIZE)!!!!" He yelled. "No!" You yelled hitting him over his head. He groaned and let you go holding his head in pain.

You growled and stormed down to your shared room. You went and shut the door plopping down on the bed. You closed your eyes and hummed. "Baka..." You whispered with a small blush. "Who are you calling a Baka? Yours truly disapproves!" Ayato yelled.

You growled opening your eyes and glancing up only to see Ayato hovering over you. You blushed at this and looked up at him in shock. He smirked. "Yo." Was all he said. "W-will you move?!" You yelled at him. He hummed.

"Nope." He said. You sighed and looked away blushing. He smirked at this and started to slowly kiss your neck. You flinched at the sudden action your blush deepening. "A-Ayato what are you-?!" Your eyes went wide when you felt his hands go up in your shirt and grab your (B size) cup.

"AYATO!" You yelled glaring back at him. He only smirked as he went and found your s-spot and started sucking on it. You moaned quietly. "So cute." Ayato whispered as he went and licked your neck. "I wonder what other expressions you can make." He mumbled.

His hands started to massage your breasts causing you to moan and whimper. Ayato hummed as he flipped you over squeezing your sides slightly. "These are in the way." He sighed ripping off your shirt and bra. You blushed heavily and glared at him.

"YOU ASS! I LIKED THOSE!" You yelled. "You have more." He mumbled as he went and started to kiss and suck at your skin causing you to shiver and moan quietly. Ayato blushed slightly at those noises you made. "Heh." He chuckled lightly as he started to massage your right breast while sucking on the other.

You closed your eyes and squirmed under him. "N-no...s-stop that." You whimpered. He ignored you and continued to abuse your chest. His free hand slowly slid down to your (skirt/jeans etc). He slid his hand inside and started to rub your womanhood.

You gasped as you arched your back slightly. "Heh. You're being really dirty (y/n)." He chuckled looking at you with a smirk. You glared at him. "A-Ayato you di-" before you could finish Ayato went and entered two fingers inside you.

This caused you to moan in both pain in pleasure. "That hurts!" You yelled. Ayato hummed as he went and moved his fingers in and out watching your expressions change. "....damn...you're so damn cute...it's really turning me on." He moaned.

"N-no..." You whined. Ayato stayed silent his eyes shadowed as his fingers started to slow down. "...." He pulled his fingers out causing a small whimpered to leave your lips. He went and took his shirt off along with the rest of his clothes. He ripped your remaining clothes off.

"....so hot." He panted as his emerald eyes grazed over your body hungrily. You blushed and looked away. "S-stop staring! It's embarrassing!" You yelled. He said nothing as he went and cupped your cheek making it so you face him.

"Don't look away from me...this is my first time...I want to see all your expressions...I want to burn them into my memory..." He said. You looked at him surprised. "So don't look away." He whispered gently kissing you.

He slowly trailed kisses from your jaw line all the way down to your womanhood. You blushed heavily as he started to suck and lick down there. "A-Ayato!" You moaned biting your knuckles. Ayato looked at your expression as he closed his eyes moaning as he stuck his tongue inside you.

You whimpered and moaned arching your back as you gripped the sheets tightly. Soon a knot formed in your stomach "n-no! A-Ayato! S-stop!" You moaned loudly. Ayato didn't stop. You moaned loudly as you through your head back in pleasure reaching your climax.

Ayato licked up all your juices humming in satisfaction. He sat up and licked his lips his emerald eyes filled with lust. "Tonight...I make you mine." He growled spreading your legs. You looked at him wide eyed. Right when you were about to object he smashed his lips onto yours as he slammed inside of you.

You screamed into the kiss causing Ayato to moan as he waisted no time and started to roughly thrust into you. Tears of pain and pleasure filled your eyes. "Mine." Ayato growled pulling away from the kiss. "All mine." He hissed biting your neck.

His fangs felt sharper this time. You wrapped your arms around him moaning and whimpering as he kept being rough. "A-Ayato." You moaned. You pulled away looking at you. Blood dripped from his chin. "..." He said nothing as he laid back you still on top of him moving you up and down.

"Louder....scream my name until you can't anymore....make those sexy expressions...I want more...I want it all." He said possessively. You closed your eyes as you bounced up and down the room was filled your both your loud moans and occasional screams of pain.

"Tch. Dammit. I'm gonna cum." Ayato growled. You squeezed your eyes shut your face completely red as you felt your walls tighten around him. "A-AYATO!" You cried loudly as you came. This caused Ayato to loose it as he roughly smashed into you one last time his seed entering you.

You both stayed there panting heavily with blushes on your cheeks. Ayato growled as he took you off him and laid you down next to him. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close. "Heh. Now you're mine. You're going to be pregnant with my child...you can't leave me." He said.

You laid there exhausted as you slowly closed your eyes. "....I....love you..." You whispered before falling asleep. Ayato stroked your hair as he looked down at you softly. "I love you too...my little (y/n)." He whispered.

~extended ending~

Laito sat in his room. A deep blush on his face as he sat leaned against his bedroom wall that was connected to Ayato's room. "Fufufu~ wow~ now that was something to be heard~" he moaned. A little bit of blood started to drop from his nose.

"Awe~ I want to join in next time~ Fufufu~"

Next up

Big brother Laito X little sister reader part 2 lemon