Prologue

I swear, I'm going crazy.

This ache in my chest is borderline agony!!!

Why is this happening? I, a pure blooded demon, shouldn't be curled up in the corner of a room because of an ache tugging inside me.

Hurts...it hurts, IT HURTS!!!!

"Iris..." Jack crooned, a famous killer who died in 1888 and my dear companion, knelt down next to me. His arms going around me as my body spazed in pain. "Maybe we should go and follow that ache."

I bark out a harsh laugh, "You idiot," I laugh sarcastically, "we can't just go following a tug, I have responsibilities. As the Daughter of the Demonic Moon I need to stay here and help grandfather."

"But look at what it's doing to you, Iris." Jack presses, holding me in a way that only I would allow him to do. "You can't keep going on like this."

"Oh please, this is noth-" I start hacking, my body convulsing. I feel my stomach rise, and I push Jack away just as I empty my gullet.

"You see!?" Jack snaps, holding my shaking form against him once more, "You may be my mistress, but I can't let you continue to do this to your self."

"Ugh," I know I'm a stubborn fool, but I know when I'm wrong...though I hate to admit it.

"Go make the announcement that I'm leaving for an outing to the human realm for information on the architecture." I growl as I force myself to stand. Jack doesn't attempt to help me, it would be an insult to my pride if he did. "We leave in three hours."

Jack bows at his waist, "Yes, my mistress." He stands up straight and looks into my eyes, invigorated, "Where are we headed?"

I grin at him, my ache tolerable now that I've decided to follow it. "Somewhere in the human country of Japan."

-------------------------------

Author's Note:

If you look in the picture above, that is your avatar, ;)

This is a Diabolik Lovers original story,

Diabolik Lovers doesn't belong to me, just iris and the plot to this story, please enjoy and let me know what you think in the end :)

Thank you :)

Ps, yes, I drew the picture above :)