Chapter 4

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and a soft knock on my door.
"Sissy?" Li asks as she opens the door.
"Yes?" I ask her.
"It's time to wake up. It's seven o'clock." She says. I meet Leo in one hour.
"So, mom couldn't even wake me herself?" I ask Li. She shakes her head and I sigh.
"Alright. Well, I'm up. I'm gonna get ready to go out. See you later Li." I say as I get off of my bed and walk to my closet. I hear the door close and I look through all of my clothes, wondering what to wear. I hear a few roars from my balcony and quickly open the door.
"I brought help. I kind of figured you would need it since I know you don't know what to wear for this thing." Storm says, looking towards Skyrah and Ember.
"Thank you!" I thank him.
"Ok girl! Let's see what you have to wear!" Skyrah says as she hops off Ember and rushed to my closet, dragging me with her.
"We have exactly one hour. Where are you guys going?" Skyrah asks, sorting through my clothes.
"I have no clue." I say.
"Ok. That's strange, but we can work with that. Shorts or pants?" She asks.
"Whatever you think will be best." I answer. She gives me a wide smile.
"Good! Let me take control." She says as she grabs a blue blouse, a light blue skirt, and white flats(picture above). Thank goodness she's not making me wear a dress.
"Why blue?" I ask.
"They bring out your bright blue eyes!" She says as she puts everything on my bed.
"Now put it on!" She demands.
"Okay! Okay!" I say as I start putting on the clothes. I turn back to Skyrah to see her hands covering her eyes.
"You can open your eyes now." I say, laughing a bit. She uncovers her eyes and squeals. She's hyper this morning. Oh, who am I kidding? She's hyper every morning!
"You look amazing Adira!" She exclaims as she circles me.
"You think so?" I ask.
"Of course I do! Now let's move on to your hair!" She says as she grabs my hand and drags me to the bathroom. She starts to brush my hair and play with it a little, deep in thought. She focused on my long, wavy brown hair and a smile appears on her face as she starts to do something with it.
"Close your eyes." I do as she says and wait until she's done with my hair. I can feel her take strands of my hair one by one.
"Ok! You can open them now!" She exclaims happily. I open my eyes to see my hair down my back, but curlier than usual. It actually look really nice. I usually keep it in a braid to keep it under control and out of my face. I hope Leo likes it.
"Thank you so much Skyrah!" I exclaim as she turns around and grabs my shoes. She turns back around and gives me my white flats, smiling proudly.
"You're very welcome. Do you like it?" She asks as I slip my shoes on.
"Yes! I love it!" I answer. I get up and hug her tightly.
"Well, good. I'm so happy for you!" She exclaims.
"Yeah, but there's only one problem that I'm dreading to tell Leo about." I say as I pull away from her and frown.
"And what's that?" She asks.
"The marriage. Between Gallagher and I. Don't you remember?" I ask.
"Oh, yeah. I guess I kind of forgot. Sorry, but I know you can do this. I'm sure Leo will understand. Besides you two will still be friends, even if you are getting married next week!" She tries to comfort.
"But I don't wanna be just friends! I wanna be more than friends! I don't even like Gallagher! He's so full of himself and so rude!" I shout.
"I know, but you don't really have a choice." She reminds me.
"Yeah, I know. I just don't like this whole thing. I'm gonna go tell my parents about this. Hopefully, they'll change their mind about this whole Gallagher thing." I say.
"Ok, but you need to hurry!" She replies.
"What time is it?" I ask.
"7:50! You need to get going! Where are you meeting? Or is he picking you up?" She asks with a wide smile.
"We're meeting at the stables. I'm getting kind of nervous. What if he doesn't like my outfit? What if I do something wrong?" I ask nervously as I pace around my room.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down! You'll be fine! Besides, it doesn't matter what you wear. He'll still like you." She comforts.
"Thanks Skyrah. Anyways, I need to go talk to my parents." I say as I look at the clock again. I give her a hug and start to walk towards my bedroom door as she walks to the balcony.
"No problem. Oh, by the way, good luck! Love you girl!" She says.
"Thanks again! Love you too!" I say right before she flies to her house.
"Meet me out front Storm." I tell him.
"Ok, see you down there. Good luck with your parents." He says, then flies to the front of the castle. I start to walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I see my parents and start to get nervous.
"Ah, Adira. Nice of you to show up." My mother says angrily.
"I can't stay for long. I have a date." I say. My father turns around with wide eyes and my mother's jaw drops. Do they seriously think so low of me that I can't get a date by myself?
"With who?!" My mom asks.
"Leo." I say.
"Fine, but this doesn't change the fact that you're marrying Gallagher." My dad says through gritted teeth.
"What?!" I shout.
"You heard him. Now leave. You wouldn't want to be late for your date." My mother says angrily. I rush out of the castle to be greeted by Storm.
"What happened?" He asks.
"I'm still marrying Gallagher! Unbelievable!" I shout in my mind as I get on Storm.
"I'm so sorry Adira, but we need to get going. Are you ready?" Storm asks.
"Yeah, just annoyed." I answer.
"Don't worry. We'll get you out of this somehow. Just tell Leo what's happening. I'm sure he'll help." Storm comforts.
"Thanks Storm. You're the best." I thank.
"Thanks, but I already knew that." He replies playfully. I chuckle and pat his neck as we arrive at the stables. Storm lands right next to Lightning and starts talking to him. I see Leo pacing around nervously a few feet away from us. I get off of Storm and slowly walk to Leo. He doesn't even notice that we've landed. I've never seen him this nervous before. At least I know I'm not the only one who's nervous about this date.
"Leo?" I ask. He mumbles something and continues to pace with a nervous look on his face. I walk closer to him.
"Leo?" I say a bit louder. He continues to pace and mumble.
"Leo!" I shout. He immediately jumps and looks at me. His eyes widen as he looks at me. A smile appears on his face.
"Adira. You look amazing." He says as he walks closer to me.
"Thank you, Leo. You look really nice too." I say, blushing.
"Thanks. So are you ready to go to our first destination?" He asks as his cheeks turn to a light shade of red.
"Yep! Where are we going?" I ask.
"You'll see. I know you'll love it though!" He says as he takes my hand and leads me to our dragons.

___________________________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to post another tomorrow if I can! So the first destination will be posted in the next chapter. See ya guys later!