Epilogue

I heard the bells ringing and people yelling in joy even before the doors opened. As soon as they did I walked out onto the white balcony with my father and new mother on either side of me. I was wearing a flowing red dress that trailed behind me like a wedding gown. I was to be crowned the royal princess this morning in front of all the loyal subjects of Strathclyde. The noise of the cheering crowd made me nervous, but I smiled widely and waved at the people spread out in the courtyards below us. It was a beautiful day and I felt like I was living a fairy tale.

All became quiet as a Reid entered the balcony with my tiara set on a cushion. He looked majestic in his new outfit. My father turned to him, smiled, and lifted the tiara off the pillow. Then he turned back to me and set the silver crafted circlet gently on my head. "Your mother would be proud," he said quietly to me before he turned to the waiting crowd. "I give you the royal princess, Cadha," he shouted out to his subjects and they burst out cheering and clapping.

I still didn't like all the attention I was getting, but I had never felt so appreciated in my life. I could get used to this.

------

AN:

K guys! This is the last update 😢

I've put a lot of time into this story along with my heart and soul. I hope you had a great time reading it. It is a short story, so yes... It is a bit shorter than normal stories. I hope you can appreciate it anyways.

I'm gonna miss writing this story, but I hope it will be appreciated.

I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who has read and voted for my story. Every time someone voted for my story or commented it just drove me to keep writing. Thank you for all of your support. I love you all!!! 😍

Please vote/comment/fan

- Thanks -