Chapter 7:

Asami's POV:
Korra opened the bathroom door and I sprung into her arms and sobbed. The nightmares were just to much. She kept telling me everything was going to be okay and eventually it felt like it was. I looked up at her and unconciously leaned up and kissed her. Electricity went through my body and I felt alive. Korra kissed back without protest. As quickly as I did it, I pulled back, afraid of rejection. I pulled off of Korra and turned my head to the floor. I couldn't face her after what I had just done. I pushed Korra out and shut the door and locked it. I heard banging from the other side but I didn't dare answer.
"Asami! C'mon! Everything is okay! Please come out. Please... I-I love you..." I heard Korra slide down the door and sit against it. She... She loves me? I thought?
"Y-you what?..."
"I love you Asami Sato. Please... Come out and kiss me again." I immidiately opened the door and took her into my embrace. When we pulled away from the kiss I dug my head into her chest.
"P-please stay with me. I-I don't want to be alone."
"Of course. Now come on. It's late and we both need sleep." I nodded my head and Korra picked me up and carried me to the large bed. She put me down and tucked me in before walking around and getting in herself. I put my head on her chest and draped my arm lazily across her abdomine. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. My eyes slowly shut and I began to drift into a deep sleep. But before I could fully get there I heard Korra whisper one more "I love you." Before sending me off to better dreams. This was the start of forever. I could feel it.

Sorry this one is short, and also the last one. But I'm starting another story, I don't quite know what it will be yet, but it will be out by Christmas. I am also starting a one-shots collection all korrasami of course, so if you care to read it go ahead! I'd really appriciate it! Thank you all so much for enjoying my story! I hope to creat more for you all!
~Molly.