chapter 3

Morsea
I didn't forget to ask her about Danny I just wanted her to eat 1st. She get depressed and will starve herself. Yep she's my bestie and better half, I just as much about her as she knows about me. And we still learning each other. But I need to one before we hit this building.

"Dee, he ain't try nun huh?"
"No, (weak smile) you I wasnt here all summer this morn he looked at me funny so I just walked out the house"
"You already know, homie, YOU are my best friend. Ima cover you. I know I love like 2 blocks away but it dont take long to come whoop a niggas ass"
"(Laughing) I know bae, lol love you"

Damn her smile is intoxicating. But at least for now she safe. Been too many nights hearing her cry and begging me not to off that nigga. She's too afraid to say anything, but at the end of the day ima protect her at all cost...gco

"Mr Jefferson remove your hat"

I swea these punk ass teachers drive me. Dee was just looking at me cuz she know im stubborn when I wanna be. I was hesitent cuz I cut my braids off and I know Dee bout to amp. She always loved playing in my hair.

"Ooooooh shit, YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!!?? Are you serious right now?, ugh. After school ass whooping be ready"

Lol she so damn funny but I know she lowkey serious and crazy so ummmm yeah ima watch my back. We walked up to the crew as they stood in the hall looking at each schedules, they already knew about the hair bit they didn't know about Dee body.

"GAHHHDAMN, oh shit I'm in love. Diane Anderson marry please" (Nelson gets on one knee)"
"Shit ion blame ya bruh, shit that ass them breast you always been fine Dee but damn now...... Fellas look like we fighting all year long."
"Bruh y'all dumb, bae get your boys"

Shit I cant say nun, hell I agree lol. And just when we joking and Nelson ass tryna feel on Dee and slap his ass, a fuck nigga walks up

"Aye Diane, damn the summer did you good"

I feel a 1st day fight coming on...

Diane
I swea my crew crazy. Nelson tryna get merked but its funny with his tall fine ass. Ima virgin but he can get. All the niggas in my crew fine and into sports so its always some hating hoe that want them, or some tryna get me to hook them up, and niggas feeling salty cuz these boys over protective.

As we acting silly and joking and Nelson dumbass feeling on me, I'm slapping him but he bout to get deck he better wake up and get right before I sleep his ahh. But neway as we laughing and joking a boy who really is fine walks up calling my name....

"Aye Diane, damn the summer did you good"
"And you are?"

When I'm waiting on answer, Morsea cuts in (hating ass)

"Valontae, don't even think about it, take your ass."
"Damn homie, this you?"
"I'm so sorry they rude, these are my husband's and best friends and how you know them or me?"

Somewhere in the most of me talking and ole boy scanning me and licking his sexy ahh lips the boys line up behind me. Like damn I'm already short, now I feel like I should be in muchkin land or some shit

"Well I've seen you before, and I play on the team with the boys and me and your brother on the team and in the band together."
"Oh ok, well see you around"
"Oh that you will" (walks off backwards)

I'm really not tryna find out what he talking about. I really don't deal with dudes outside my boys. We all have 1st period together and for some reason Cyn ass mia this morn, but ole well. With that we all walk to class. Nelson on one side, scoop on the other, and

Morsea walking behind me with his arms around my waist. Lord why me, lol.......
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. Lol I swear I miss my homies they were truly goofy. Even tho I actually was quiet and stayed to myself. But newho,

Whatcha think? Give me feedback? How you feeling so far. Y'all know the drill enjoy, vote, comment. Love you all

My actual school C.E.Byrd High in media