chapter 35

Morsea
Zach informed me her pops wanna see me. Don't get me wrong I love my uncle but I gotta feeling this a set up. I know she told him about the baby or maybe she hasn't. Hell I won't know till I get there. I was in deep thought I didn't even realize we were here. I got a car but she drove hers. I wasn't up for driving anymore. we got out the car and walked thru the house. then here come Zach loud ass...

"DADDDDDDAY!!!! "
"maybe you weren't loud enough loud ass"
"bih don't play with me, make me fu.... "
"make you do what? "

Me and Z jumped as her pops came outta nowhere.

"Nothing daddy, dummy here"
"yeah I see, EARL!!!! meet is in the back"

Oh shit. Earl is my uncles best friend. He's short and dark skin and chubby. Yeah that's the word I'll use. But why I gotta talk to these niggas. I wanna go home already. We walked to the back and I sat on top of the picnic table.

"so what's good unc? "
"you tell me"
"ummmmm (mumbles) I got baby on the way"
"I ain't here you"
"I have a baby on the way"
"oh shit what I tell you about the hoes son? "
"it's by Dee"
"Diane, Dee? Your best friend Dee? "
"yes sir"
"I always knew y'all was inlove. I always knew she held you down more than just a best friend."

I dropped my head he was right. But she was wrong. She knew she was pregnant and didn't tell me, and then the whole Danny thing.

"how does it feel to be dating your best friend sister? (earl said) "
"Huh, Danny not my best friend he a bitch"
"watch your mouth boy"
"I'm sorry unc but he is. He was touching her and beating on her and she didn't tell and she pregnant to top it off"
"boy I'm talking about scoop, how he feel about being an uncle? "
"they not real bro and sis Mr Earl"
"you mean to tell me them kids still don't know Ray"
"oh shit I guess not"
"ummmmmmm hello can y'all feel me in? "
"scoop and Dee sister and brother. They got the same father."

I just looked at him shocked, wonder if she knows now I'm really stupid. She's been going thru so much and holding all that shit it. I just hope she don't stress my baby out. Damn I'm fucking up.

Dee
It's been too much going on and Sea won't talk to me. I have the cutest baby bump but I feel so incomplete without him. It's been like two weeks since we've talked we pass each other in the halls like we don't see each other. I do it because I'm hurt and I guess he's still made. He really has no idea all the shit Ive had to go thru.

I did find out good news it was crazy but good. Well I was happy it taking scoop still to process it.

Flashback
"we gotta talk to y'all" (my aunt)
"Dee and Scoop, I did some shit years ago. I regret but I don't regret the out come. I see my kids closer than I ever thought they would be. "(my uncle)
"pops what you talking about its only me"
"well son not really, Diane is your real blood sister. Y'all are siblings"
"(irry laugh) OK explain this shit, cuz maybe I'm missing something. We like the same damn age"
"I know son, I cheated on your mom, it was a mistake and we worked thru it, but out of it I got a beautiful baby girl. And Dee, I'm sorry for all the shit you went thru I didn't know. She would never let me talk to you. I'm surprised she let your aunt get you or the fact you were over here so much. She threatened to take you and move away if I said anything, and I couldn't lose you like that"

My uncle for a thug had tears running down his face. So I knew he was serious. I looked at school and he was red. I didn't know what to do when he's like this you let him be. He looked at me, I didn't know what he would do. He kissed me and kissed my stomach, he kissed his mom and then he punched his dad and walked out.

"scoop no!! "
"naw bae, he good. I deserved that one. I taught him well. Let him cool off"

My uncle.... I mean my dad was always understanding.

"why didn't you tell us about Danny"
"Dee, don't cry please"
"I didn't know how (sobbing) I'm so alone in that house Danny is her glory child and I'm left overs"
"no you not princess. And you staying here now and you gone keep your appointments and keep seeing Dr. Hunter."

I only nodes my head.
Flashback over

Ever since then scoop is hella protective but he barely speaks to dad I hope they get it together soon. I needed to clear my head after an intense session and missing Sea. No I haven't called him. I use to. Try but he forwards my calls. I walked on the beach

I was walking thinking when my thoughts were interrupted by my name being called, I looked up to see a guy I go to school with but never thought he noticed me then I started talking to Sea.

"DIANE!!! "
"hey Arnez how are you?"
"I'm good, whoa I see we got a blessing on the way, lol"
"yeah almost five. I'm little but the doctor said we good. Morning sickness is no joke"
"I feel ya my mom was the same way with my little sister"
"how are you though with the whole Danny thing? "

I dropped my head, I know it was on the news but it's still embrassing to me, but I'm getting better.

"no beautiful, don't look down, your crown falling "

I blushed and then his sister called him and he had to leave

" I'll see you at school beautiful "
"thanks see you Nez"

He walked off and all I could think about was how much I missed Sea calling me beautiful. But he hates me, I get it. I have my dad and aunt and brother and this baby. Guess that's all I'll ever have. I finished my walk wiping a tear here and there. I finally got home and took a shower and laid down, and the only thing on my mind is Sea....

Wonder if he's thinking of me..
**************************

Hello beautiful butterflies. How are y'all. Well seems Sea still being a ass.

Scoop swung on pops

Diane still Tryna deal with life.

What about this Arnez guy hmmmmmm. (remember him he'll be back later lol)

Well y'all know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment and share. Love you all.

Morsea, Uncle Ray and Mr. Earl in media uptop