chapter 21

Diane
My mom has been the best the past two days. My face looks alot better. I'm blasting "dreamer" (in media) . The album helps me push thru. I'm still hurt. But it's whatever. Well I know you all wondering what happened to Lommie...... Welllllllll

Flashback

"Dee, get up and get dressed we on our way we found him. "

(click)

*exhales* rude much

They picked me up. All of them and Morsea two older cousins Ace and Quick were all the Tahoe, who's car it was ion even know. Everyone in black. Including me
-_- I wasn't trying tho. I was depressed and black fit how I was feeling.

Anyway we pull up to the warehouse. Like damn did these niggas turn into the mafia or some shit over night. I'm scared asf, cuz ion know where we at, at night, in the middle of nowhere.
We walk in I'm kinda in The middle don't ask why. We go down this hall, then some steps. Hell we went down so far I felt like I was closer to Satan the. God feel me.

Anyway, they do a special knock and Ace puts his arm around my waist earning a look for Morsea, which he ignored and Lommie comes into few tied to a chair. And he was beat Tf up.

"y'all did this? "
"naw, I did. You like a lil Sis to me and I be damn if he hit you like he out his mind"

I turned to see it was his older brother Marco. Me and Marco have always been cool. He was really cool with my oldest brother and he promised him that he would keep an eye on me.

Out of pure rage I walked up and two pieces this nigga. I told them to untie him and I hit him again. Was I scared he would swing yes, but I knew he wouldn't with all the fellas standing here.

When I was done, he apologized and I slapped him one good time and followed back the way I came. Few mins later Sea, scoop, Nelson, and Troy walked back out. After that I went home took a shower laid down and released tears of relief.

Flashback over

I couldn't tell you if I wanted to what happened. But I'm getting g dressed because I'm finally going back to school. Then of course therapy. Yayyyy (can't you just hear the joy)

According to mom and the guys I'm no longer allowed to rode the bus, so have to sit and wait till they get out of practice or whatever is going on at school.
Danny has been pissed at me for his "friend" getting beat up.

He didn't even care that he hit me. Not surprised. I told ha he was faking the funk. My phone buzzes I already knew who it was so I just grabbed all my stuff and headed outside while Danny gave me a evil eye with his looking ass.

Walked outside and it was the crew. And again Ace and Quick. They seniors so I guess they switched schools. I'm cool with them but they can cause alot of trouble for nothing. Well off to school we go.

Morsea
If Dee get any finer ima catch a case. Had to hem my own cousin up behind her. SMH. I know y'all be wondering, "why y'all just won't hook up" hey the summer almost here in a mth or so I'm working on it.

Her face looks so much better. I swear I was gone catch a murder charge. Every time I looked at her but her beauty never went away. She looks nervous asl. Not sure why. I simply put her hand in mine while driving and ran my thumb over her hand and I felt her relax.