chapter 32

Dee
I woke up sliding from around Sea and Scoop, feeling sick in my stomach I turned on the shower and threw up. The water and fact they sleep hard covered me having to answer any questions. I stepped in the shower thinking about my brother and my mom and let my tears mix with the water. The hardest decision I have to make but today I'm making it.
I'm horrible I know but it must be done.

I stepped out the shower and dried off putting on a black maxi dress. You could see a small pushed but it just looks like ima getting fat again. But soon that will be over. I have an appointment with Doctor Hunter today, then the clinic. I walked out the room seeing Sea still sleep, but scoop nowhere to be found.

I walked down stairs and he was sitting on the couch. He looked at me but adverted my eyes. He reads me too well. I walked in the kitchen to get me a bottle of water and grabbed scoops keys.

"where you going? "
"Dr. Hunter "
"want me to take you"
"I'm no, I got it. Ill see you later"
"Dee, you can do it "
"do what? "

He walked up to me and looked me. In the eyes. I looked down at the floor. He hugged me. And I broke down crying. He whispered in my ear.

"can't Dee, that baby is a blessing"
" I gotta go"

He grabbed the keys out my hand.

"I'll drive you"
"no I.. "
"I'm driving you. Period"

I just nodded my head and followed behind him. Once we were on the car, I rubbed my stomach as my thoughts took over. I didn't even realize we had arrived at Dr. Hunters. I was about to get out but he stopped me.

"I wait for you, and after the appointment, of you still feel the same I'll take you"

I just nody head not knowing how to reply. I love this baby already but it's just too much going on. We not even in highschool good andy futher is already fucked up. I step out the car and head in. I sign in and called to the back.

"Diane, talk to me. I see it all over your face"
"(whispers) I can't do it. My brother molesting me, my mom won't believe me and if she does somehow it will turn into my fault. And what if Morsea isn't ready for a baby and leaves me. "

I couldn't speak anymore after voicing how I really felt I just cried and cried and then I was pulled into the loving hug of Doctor hunter. I swear her love always comes thru her hugs I leaned into her and sobbed harder.

"what are you thinking Dee? "
"maybe I should have an abortion and then just disappear, then everyone life will be better off. "
"Dee, how do you think your mom will feel? "
"she said if she caught me with my legs up she would leave me there. She thinks Danny is all she has since Mitchell died and I'm just there"
"Dee, look at me"

I looked in her eyes and I saw genuine love. I don't even see that when I see my mom.

"I know we are not supposed to get so involved with our patients, but I see you asy child. God sent you toe for a reason. You carrying my grandchild and o need you both the be healthy. You can do something out of fear that you will regret"
"you are like the only. Mom I have, what if he isn't ready and, then what, what do I do? I'm still in school. Then you let those around you that love you help you baby. I promise you not alone."

I just held her and cries. For. Once in felt like I was actually loved.

"can I call you? "
"anytime baby"
"no like can I call you mama? "
"you my child aren't you? And I'm here. I want you to bring in Morsea and Scoop in two days he needs to know. You starting to show and you too far along to try any of the bullshit you talking about anyway"

She said slapping me in the back of the head making me laugh. I swear to God without I would be dead right now. I made a decision to move in with my aunt, but I gotta talk to her and the crew 1st.
"ima going to talk to everyone and then bring back the two most important men to me in two days."
"OK baby, I'll be waiting. Just set up the appointment just cuz they have to see it listed."

We hugged and I walked out feeling better. I rubbedy stomach as I got in the car and smiled with tears running down my face.

"say bro I need to go gety shit from the house."
"so you finally gone move in like mama being telling you Huh? "
"yeah she gone hate me though"
"why? "
"cuz I'm pregnant "
"she already know"

I went to hit him and he stopped me.

"Dee, she raised you nigga. She asked me I told her she tripping, then the other day when you got sick in knew she was right. She know Danny beats you. That's why she wants you away from there. She has never liked your mom and Mitchell died and she changed towards you, that's all she says "wanty baby home with me" so suck it up"
"is everyone still over there? "
"yeah I texted them and told them we straight and we will be right back"

I nodded my head as we pulled up to my house. Fear instantly took over.

"come with me"
"I am let's go"

We walked up to the house and I unlocked the door to see mom on the couch with a bottle in her hand. Oh hell this is about to go crazy. I hear scoop tell his mom to bring the boys and get here quick. I walked full speed toy room. To start getting all my stuff. There was a box on my bed and my room was torn up.

I gasp. My mom didn't drink often but when she did it was violent.
I could never get why she hated me when all I did was love her. I just stood there staring at my room

I was walking over to my bed until I was forcefully pushed down face first on my. Bed as I dress was being lifted. I went to scream and was flipped over and punched. I fought back with everything in me.

"see bitch told you I was gone get my pussy, you don't have no back up and mama sleep. Ima get my shit today"
"Noooooooo!!!! Danny get off me!"

I screamed and scratched as I felt him enter me but before he could pump he was thrown off and I looked to see all the guys whooping his ass as my business got blurry. The last thing I heard was scoop screaming

"mama, call 911!!!!!! DEE STAY WITH ME!!! "

Maybe this is the end.........
*************************/

Hello my beautiful butterflies. How y'all been? Me school school and more school.

Well whatcha thinking? Y'all know I love feedback

Danny finally got his ass whooped

Don't y'all just love Dr Hunter (played by NewMommy014)

More to be revealed on next chapy.

Y'all know the drill, enjoy, vote, comment and share. Love you all