chapter 17

Diane
I woke up with Morsea sitting at the end of my bed with his back against the wall sleep and in the arms of scoop. I felt a tight grip and I just begin to silently cry. He didn't say anything and neither did I just. I was grateful he was there, that they were there. Everything happens for a reason.

Scoop held me tighter. I didn't move. If it wasn't for my brosin where would I be. I'm blessed to have him in my life. He held me tighter and then rested his head on mine and I felt his tears hit my forehead.

"Dee you can't do that shot no more mane."
"I'm sorry "(said in a whisper)

He finally let me go and I got up and went to the shower. I just let the water run from my head down. Just thinking. Too much to think about. My thoughts were cut off by a voice....

"Bae, you scared the shit outta me"

I couldn't even respond I just cried again.

"You got too many people in your corner. I'm tell ma, you getting help cuz its some shit you not telling and its killing you"

I couldn't say anything again. If only they really knew how it feels to be bullied and sexually abused. To have so many things happen that you die inside while trying to hold it all together on the outside.

Then Morsea walked out. After saying he loves me. I know he does, I know they all do. When I got out the shower dried off and put on my black tights and a long tanktop. When I went down stairs the crew was there along with my mom, who looked like she had been crying for years.

I looked at Scoop, Morsea, Nelson, Troy and my mom. I was about to turn back around and go back to my room and hide from life then my mom spoke...

"Why Dee?"

I knew then they told her. And that mean that Troy and Nelson knew too. I felt ashamed and wanted to die even more. I couldn't answer her, I just dropped my head while trying to fight tears. She walked up to me and held me and I cried. I felt loved for a hot second.

"I'm taking you to talk to somebody next week"

I just nod my head. She let me go I didn't looked up I was engulfed in a pair of strong arms I looked up and it was my boyfriend Nelson. Damn I love these dudes. Next was Troy and looking his eyes Lawd his eyes. I just smiled.

I sat on the couch and covered up in a blanket with Sea on one side and Scoop on the other. Guess its a chill movie day. For once I was at peace. One day at a time is all I can do, one day at a time. As long as I got the crew I'll be OK.....

Right?............
*************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. Sorry so short I'm on my way to school to take a T St and get my schedule and allat other jazz.

Give me feedback. Enjoy, vote, comment, and SHARE. Much love.