Chapter 3 Honeymoon Moment

Jan Di and Jun Pyo took there flight off... going to there overseas honeymoon destination which Jan Di hasn't got any idea where it be,, Which is why she unable to answer when her mom ask her again after a couple of times about what was her and Jun Pyo's plan and where are they going for there honeymoon, and just like what she told her mom before the first time she ask her about the same thing is..... "Mom I don't know,,, where are we going exactly Jun Pyo won't tell me all he said was that it's a surprise that's all... Even i wonder where...
And now they are on the way where ever that destination place it is.... Ridding a private plane which is owned by Gu Jun Pyo's family and just one of his family's properties and assets under the name of their family business Shinwha Group the considered as the biggest economic company in the world as of the time which is her family too.. from now on..
Jan Di cuts off in her reminiscing moment when Jun Jun Pyo called her name...
Jun Pyo " Hey Jan Di what are you still standing over there let's go the plane is waiting... "
She then quickly takes her steps towards the plane, while Jun was just smiling at her while watching her talking the stares of the plane following him from what she looks.. Thinking that the woman she loved and marries doesn't changed since the first time he meets her... And that he is truly happy that he married her and that she will be the mother of his children's to be and one to get to spend the rest of his life forever..
Jun Pyo also finds its very lovely to see how her wife's reaction after hearing that they are going to New Caledonia Friendship Paradise Island it's has been years since the last time he went there which was when he and his F4 friends took Jan Di and Gail there few years ago and now they returning there to celebrate their union and to keep his promise to her that they are going there ones more someday with her family,, but now instead of that they are returning there just the two of them to bond enjoy and to make up to lost time that they are not together the time they were apart in the last 4 years.

After few hours they have finally arrived at the island they went to their room to unpack and rest in a bit few minutes past Jan Di speaks and ask Jun Pyo why he didn't just said that they are going to the island for there honeymoon...

Jan Di
* Jun Pyo why didn't you tell me that it's here where going you could just tell me you know you did'nt need to keep it from me,,??
Jun Pyo replied,, I didn't tell you that it's here were going coz its a supraise you know! It would'nt be a supraise if i told you about it.. ( smile)
Then he takes her hand and said why don't we go outside and stroll
So the hole afternoon they stroll downtown walking and hand sweetly later the evening Jun prepares romantic dinner for the both of them they dance in a sweet music and watch the fireworks...
As the night gets deeper and deeper their feelings can't be contained over so much joy and happiness they made love in a very passionate and intense way making there union purer and and deeper as ever as before... A bond of forever

The morning has come ....
Jun Pyo and Jan Di both wakes up with a beautiful smile in there faces as they stared in at each other eyes..
They do the things that usually married people do
Jan Di prepares there first meal together as a couple while Jun waits
While cooking he teases her and makes fun out of her
Instead of getting annoyed and pisst Jan Di founds it sweet
So they start there first day as a couple stroll and stroll in stores and went to the beach watch the starts and the whole island view in watch tower of the island and see the whole beauty of it