Chapter 27

Previously

But seriously who was it who makes you so happy today tell me what happend to you're day Jun Pyo says still smiling
with curiousity waiting for the answer.

Sujin she's back for good we meet today and she accept my offer isn't great  Jan Di says still smiling.

Sujin is back really well that's something.
Jun Pyo say's surprised still hugging Jan Di.

Its has been weeks since Sujin came back from Paris and everything has been good for she been busy preparing things for the grand opening of Moon Star Cafe being it's Managing Director considering Jan Di being busy on her hospital works as a doctor it's reasonable for het to get someone to look after the business that has been a gift from Jun Pyo for their wedding and for her a good reason to come back home doing these makes Sujin happy giving a helping hand to a good friend like Jun Pyo and Jan Di is a good thing or two for it gives her the chance to patch things up between some unfinished things from the past specially the things between her Yoon Ji Hoo

 Sujin POV

                     Things really became very hectic as days goes by and the opening of MoonStar Botique Cafe is getting close last miniute preparations are being made just like now,        I'm on my way to the shop to over see the progress of the workers job for the grand opening the day after tomorrow to make sure things are in place and as i enter Ms Althea Min the head Coordinator of the prepations for the event greeted me,   " Hello Ms Lee Good Morning .'' she said to me as she smiled.   I smiled at her in returned and greeted her as well and asked her how everything around here , I'm please to hear that all is well and ready for the opening thank her and went to my office to proceed with other tasked ahead continueing the rest of the day field with worked.

Ms Min POV

Worked start early as always for we are doing last minitue preparations and checkings before the grand opening of Moon Star Boutique aka MS Cafe among the workers here on the site the owner of this place is the wife of the famous Gu Jun Pyo heir of SHINHWA Group i 've head a lot about her of how good kind loving person she is and how strong brave she is but did'nt meet or seen her on tv even in magazine for she only apeard to the public few times it's when during their enggagment when she was introduce to the public as the future Mrs Gu that will be also known as the '' Enchantress'' by everyone after those non things became quiet about her well according to her fiance she is very privet simple type of a person she does'nt want public attention and be just an ordinary daugther sister speacially a wife be just on the shadow doing her on thing helping others as a doctor which makes me honored to do this job for her it gives me huge opportunity in my carreer along with other workers here who feel them same just can't really wait to meetv her in person when everything is over.  I was pulled from my thoughts when i saw MS Sujin Lee the beautiful kind hearted model atthorney and manager of this beautiful boutique i smiled  and greeted her a good morning she do the same and asked me how things been going i asured her that all is doing well preparations are on track in time as sheduled and ready for the opening the day after tomorrow she been please as i could say then she thank me and went off to her office, me on the other hand also went to work and continued the rest of the day.  At last after months of woking on this project it will be done very soon .

                                                                         AN 

HEY guys again i know long time no update sorry but been busy but here is to an update for all of you belated happy xmas and new year this is'nt much clieheit is actually hehhe..  again my apologies my friends .