Chapter 30 The Birth Of G4 " Georgous Four "

Somewhere in seoul four girl friends are having a girls date out this women are very diffrent from each other with different personality against the other one but had formed a strong friendship between each other.

Ga Eul

You know i'm glad we did this girls day out it's fun and very relaxing i hope we do this again soon.

Jandi

You have jae kyung to thank for this she's the one that barged in are house suddenly and then declared were going out and have a girls day out you should see jun pyo's reaction when she said she's talking me with her all day long  he was like gonna rip jae kyung's head off haha..

       Flashback "Few Hours Earlirer"

                 At Gu Family Mansion

Jun Pyo

So what your plan for today now that finish with your med school things.

Jandi

Well that's right everything regarding things about med school are done i even already got a job waiting for me to start at Shinhwa Medical Center the one with Suyang Fondition rember that it start after next week but for now i'll be at boutique to help out some things threre

Jun Pyo

I see and about the shinhwa medical center yeah i remember it's one of the things unnie jun hee did pursue  and develope herself among the projects mom had left after stepping down from the president of the company posistion and she takeover from her and became the president and c.e.o so your saying that's where you'll be working at huh well i wonder how you get the spot i'm sure you will get yourself under there skin i feel bad about them for dealing with you your pateints right.

Jandi

Hahaha... very funny very you know sometime i also wonder how in the world did i end up marrying some stupid airhead guy like you .

Jun Pyo

What did you say huh what did you mean airhead me and do you want to die.

Jandi

Whatever..

Jae Kyung.

Wow how sweet the two of you are lovers cat fight this time in morning are two always start and end your day like this  good morning ..

Jandi

Jae Kyung what a surprise what are you doing here

Jun Pyo

Monkey yeah what are doing here and how did you get in.

Jae Kyung

Good Morning to you well let see i came here and the maids let me in actually it was auntie your head household keeper who welcome me i ask if jandi's here and she says yes she is here eating so here i am did'nt realise too see you here as well.

Jandi

Huh you came here to see me well not like i don't like to see but why i there something wrong or what.

Jae Kyung

Oh no jandi nothing's to worry what i mean is i am here to see you because i wanna ask you to hangout with me let'ts have some girls day out with ga eul and sujin.

Jandi

I see well if that's the case your right on time i'm about to go to star moon they are there sunjin as usual she's at the boutique while ga eul at the cafe updating some book collection we have.

Jae Kyung

Well what are we waiting for lets go can't wait to start this day already were gonna have a manicure pedicure spa and of course where going to a bar there were gonna dance and have some fun