Chapter 25

Jan Di.

I was walking to the parking lot when i hear a familiar called my name when i looked around i see the owner of that voice no other than Min Seo Hyun and i couldn't help but smile but i wonder what is she doin here i thought it take a while before she came back i know we had talked about things and all but didn't expect her to be here now but whatever the case is i'm just glad to see my friend again after my wedding with Gu Jun Pyo and i can't helped but simle seeing her again as i walk towards her and her towards me as well and we meet at the bit in the middle of the parking lot and i just can't help to give her a big tight hug.

Min Seo Hyun

After a while i finally finished setting things that needed to be done for my move here again in Korea after so many years living in France and Africa for my NGO work and law studies and work as well finally here i'am moving back to the place the country i once said i wouldn't be going back again years ago but still i bite my tongue back cause here i'am again back at the beginning well it's all worth it cause i have a reason a deserving one, Now it's time to see some friends so i went to Shinhwa Medical Hospital were Geum Jan Di has her internship as doctor as i about to leave the parking lot just few spaces from the hospital entrance i saw her the one that was i looking for i called her name and she turned around with a confusion written over her face but as she saw me her confused face turned into a smiling one she walk towards me and me doing the same we meet in the bit middle in the parking lot as we face to face she instantly give me a big tight hug., And she ask me questions nonstop i just laugh at her enthusiasm and told her i'll answer all of it later for now let's go somewhere to eat she just smile warmly and agreed.

Jan Di

As me and Min Seo Hyun are face to face i instantly give her a tight hug well no one can't blame me i missed her my friend so after few minitues from hugging we pulled apart and i started asking her questions like ,
Sujin., What are you doing here , When did you arrived , How long have you been here things like that and she just laugh at my enthusiasm and said i'll answer it all later first let's go somewhere to eat and i smile at her warmly and agreed since i'm hungry myself after a grave yard ship and busy E.R sure who wouldn't be right i mean it drains energy ya know so right here we are in a cafe two blocks away from the hospital and now just waiting for our order as this place is always full of people so i took this chance to ask Min Seo Hyun my question again,

Jan Di

So Sujin could you answer my questions like What are you doing here and When did you arrived and How long have you been here i asked her with wonder fully written in my face it's clear as a day.

Well first thing first i just arrived today and i'm here to stay for good i just finished making final arrangements for my moving here Sujin says .

Really , all was Jan Di says after hearing Sujin's words she's staying in Korea again and it's for good as she says it herself.

Then that does it mean you're accepting my offer ya know being manager of Moon Star Jan Di says not hiding her happiness over receiving the news .

Yes. I accept you're offer my dear friend Sujin says..

Jan Di can't helped but screams making everyone in the cafe look towards their direction in a confused look on their faces making Jan Di blush extremely having her face turned into a tomato red.

Sujin can't helped but laugh at the look of embarrassment written all over Geum Jan Di's face

Truly its good to be back , There is really no place like home.
Sujin thought to herself....

Hey guys here's a new chapter i know it's shot and not much but hope you like it saranghae chinggu's