The warning

As Trent was hunched over, I stormed out of my room slamming the door in the process as the whole house shook oh well

As Trent was hunched over, I stormed out of my room slamming the door in the process as the whole house shook oh well. I ran downstairs but, came to a stop once I saw Jake with Emma kissing her again, I growled under my breath. Jake's head shot up I guess he heard it, I gave him my best innocent smile, while my pack snickered at the sight. I placed a hand on my hip and rolled my eyes as he looked at me with lust. "Hey Jakey" I said, pouting hoping to seduce him just a little bit. His eyes turned black I smirked getting the reaction I wanted. "Don't do that or I won't be able to control it" Jake said stepping closer, I rolled my eyes "what if I don't want you to control it" I said, cocking my head to the side. That my friends is how you cause a male hormonal werewolf to break, Jake pushed me against a wall smelling my neck, boys are weird you will never catch a girl doing this. "I warned you" he said huskily I rolled my eyes yet again " but, Jakey too bad you don't get any of this.... Especially since you kissed a slut" I said while pushing him off. He flew to the floor, I bent down so I can be eye level with him " you bullied me for years and you expect me to come running back to you, I don't think so buddy, it gonna take a lot more for me to forgive you. If I were you I wouldn't go around making out with sluts, or you will end up regretting it, I promise you this I could care less If you went and died in a hole. You better clean up your act mr. Alpha or I will personally kill you I'm not afraid of a little blood" I said in a whisper. I slowly stood up and dusted myself off and I looked around everyone looked at me with pure terror and shock. Well except for my pack they are used to this by now, so they got a smug look on their face and crossed arms. I growled loudly to get them to snap out of it everyone took off except for the alpha on the floor and my pack.
Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
There will be a new chapter soon