Killed

*2 years later*

I went over to the kitchen as normal only to see Jake flirting once again

I went over to the kitchen as normal only to see Jake flirting once again. I grabbed the girls arm yanking her away from Jake, I pushed her towards the door. She thankfully got the message and ran out the door. I grabbed the the first thing within reach which happens to be a knife. " I warned you" I said darkly, I stalked up to him holding the knife up like one of those horror movies. I bought the knife down on him over and over again hearing his screams Echo through the kitchen I could feel both packs standing behind, but I didn't care. I reached to the counter laying the bloody knife down, since the alpha is dead because of me. I was covered in blood not my own, in a couch position. Slowly standing " I am going to take a shower" I mumbled, Rushing upstairs to take a cold shower. After the shower I walked to the living where everyone was they weren't talking or moving just sitting there looking now. I clapped my hands together getting there attention none of them daring to give me a dirty look. " alright as all of you witness your alpha is dead, I killed him making me alpha whoever don't like it speak up now" I said with a daring look to speak up. None of them talked I smiled innocently "good no one have a problem with me the are going to be a few changes"
Sorry for the wait. There are only going to be one or two more chapters left.
Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
There will be a new chapter soon!