Trent

After hearing Jake's growl I was furious who does he think he is? He bullyed me for years because he thought I was weak before I realized what I was doing I let out a loud growl, louder than an Alpha's Jake looked shocked but, quickly covered it up

After hearing Jake's growl I was furious who does he think he is? He bullyed me for years because he thought I was weak before I realized what I was doing I let out a loud growl, louder than an Alpha's Jake looked shocked but, quickly covered it up. Jake walked up to me with black eyes and grabbed my wrist, hard I completely forgot I was a moon wolf and end up pushing him to the floor and a bunch of ice surrounded him. Being the moon wolf gives me the power of the moon and ice powers, before he figure out it was me I ran outside and sat on a log. Only to have Trent to sit next we sat in silence before Trent decided to break it. "um... Sydney um... what was that" I was afraid he was going to ask "oh that um JakeismymateandIrejectedhimbecauseheabusedmewhenIturned12becausehethoughtIcouldn'tshiftbut,IshiftedwhenIturned16andendedupbeingthemoon wolfthenImettheotherelementalwolvesandwedecidedtostartapackandIamtheAlpha" I said in one breath. He looked confused and said "repeat that" I took and deep breathe before saying it again "Jake is my mate and I rejected him because he abused me when I turned 12 because he thought I couldn't shift but,  I  shifted when I turned 16 and ended up being the moon wolf then I ran away and met the other elemental wolves and we decided to start a pack and I am the Alpha" I stared at me for while then said "does he know" I didn't have ask what he was talking about because I already knew so I shook me head.