Meet The Sun Wolf

Angel told me everything about all the wolfs powers I even mastered my own powers

Angel told me everything about all the wolfs powers I even mastered my own powers. I learned that all of the element wolfs got a symbol of what wolf they are a example is since I am a moon wolf I got a moon on my paw. I stopped dead in my tracks to see a wolf standing there. The wolf was black with yellow paws, the tips of her ears were yellow and the tip of her tail was yellow also her eyes were yellow. I walked a little closer and I saw a sun on her shoulder... she is a sun wolf. I shifted back and she did the same she has black hair that reached to her back and blue eyes. She looked like she was studying me to so I broke the silence "um...hi I am Sydney" . She nod before saying " hi I am Kate" I nod "you are a sun wolf". She nod her head scared "and you are a moon wolf" I nod my head once again "yeah I guess I am oh and my wolf is Angel. She smiled "my wolf is Starla" I returned a smile "do you know any other element wolfs" she shook slowly and her smile faded. "No I wish I did" and we continued talking like that she even showed me her powers an I showed her mine. Kate is very nice we decided we will be traveling together oh and she also told me she ran away because she didn't get any respect. We shifted into our wolfs and walked forward talking I know what you guys are thinking we aren't in the same pack. I know that we can still talk each because we are element wolfs so we have a connection.

Hey Noeel1999 here sorry its short but I wanted to get this posted so here it is. Please vote