Mark

I ran outside for some fresh air

*4 months later*
I decided to keep an eye on Jake for these past 4 months to see if he even considered my warning. Sadly he didn't he still flirting and making out with other girls. I walked out of my room only to Jake looked like he just had sex with a girl. I growled and pulled on his ear so he will follow me to my room, "geez babe of you wanted to get me in your room all you had to do was ask" he said with a smirk. I growled under my breath I took a knife made of sliver laced with wolfsbane off of my nightstand don't worry the handle is made of leather so it won't hurt me. I stalked close to him "oh sweetheart what are you planning on doing with that knife" Jake said thinking I won't use it. I slammed him to the ground straddling him to keep him down. Very slowly I took the knife and started carving SYDNEY into his arm. I left a lot of marks all over his body with him hissing or groaning each time the knife connected with his skin, till he passed out. I sighed as I put my knife back on the nightstand and grabbed his arm and slowly dragged  him out of my room, down the flight of stairs and to the living room where everyone was. They let out a gasp as they stared at their limp alpha "relax  he's not dead of anyone go behind my back or anything, I could do worst, I could kill your alpha then that means I become your alpha, then you will really wish you was never born" I said, darkly. The healers quickly ran over and took their alpha to the infirmary.
Sorry for the wait, I had writers block.
Don't forget to:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
There will be a new chapter soon!