Sing Me To Sleep...

I was running but I don't know what from. I didn't know where I was and I didn't know how I got there but all I knew was I had to escape.

I sokn fell over and the white dress I wore ripped, tears ran down my face and blood covered the white dress but I wasn't sure if it was mine till I looked down amd gasped.

Soon, a howl ran through wherever I was and I stumbled as I got back up and ran again, I was soon lossing strength from the lost of blood and my head was pounding. I could hear snarling and felt teeth latch onto my ankle and bringing me down. A woman stood in front of me looking like an angel and she was trying to say something but I couldn't work it out.

Soon the words grew louder "KENZIE WAKE UP" But the voice that was coming sounded like Oliver's...

I snapped out of the nightmare covered in sweat and tears and looked up as Oliver's worried face appeared in front of mine "are you okay baby?" He asked.

All I could do was nod, my tongue felt swallon and my throat felt numb and dry as I tried opening my mouth to speak.

"Shhh" he cooied like a mother comforting her child and sat me up passing me a cold glass of water. I downed the water like I hadn't drank for a year and thanked him quietly.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Try going back to sleep" he told me as I laid back down and closed my eyes.