War Starts Early... prt2

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

I continued to run towards the ash blonde wolf and snarling as I dodged many. I gasped as a human charged into me and I bit his neck.

I darted again and growled as I came face to face with my enemy.

Hello He laughed through the wolf link.

You killed my mother... I snarled and he laughed.

Yes and I'm going to kill you next! Before I could react he was running towards me and soon he tackled me, snapping at my neck before he stopped with a loud yelp.

I stared in confusion as blood splattered out of his mouth onto my white face and he was thrown off me, now laying dead beside me.

I looked over to see the back of his throat was ripped out and looked up to see Oliver.

I rolled to my front and stood, nuzzling him as he liked the blood off my face Thank you...

Don't thank me He smiled as we watched the Blood Moon pack stop and quickly retreat after their leader was killed.

VICTORY IS OURS Alpha Peter cheered and all the wolves howled in joy that we succeded to get rid of Blood Moon pack for good.

I smiled and looked over at Oliver as he smiled and licked my muzzle as we all went towards Alpha Peter as he began his speech.

I know the war was early and I'm sorry for your losts but everyone was very brave and I want to congratulate my son for killing their leader. As he said this I smiled over at Oliver and nudged him playfully.