The Wedding

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

I guess you could say I was dreaming of a white wedding till I was 4 but this wedding was better.

I stared at myself in the mirror wearing a long white strapless dress, the skirt poofing out like a princess dress, it had a light blue ribbon around it creating a bow at the back with diamonds on the top of the dress. I smiled at myself as I placed the veil on to my head and looked at myself before turning amd going downstairs with my father.

So you might wonder where the wedding was getting set, in our back garden!!, it's a tratidion in our pack. I looked outside to see everyone waiting amd smiled as I took my father's arm and we soon began to walk down the isle. I watched as everyone turned, a few gawking at me and others smile but my eyes was set on Oliver as he smiled over at me once I got to the end of the isle.

(Okay so you know what the dude says blah blah blah)

We then kissed after saying our vows and every cheered, I laughed as Oliver picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and carried me inside. Everyone stood and followed as we went for the food.

~ Later on that night ~

I wore a beautiful blue dress for the after party and now I found myself in mine and Oliver's room looking up at him with a small smile before he carried me to the bed "I'll be gentle" he whispered in my ear.