The Goddess Of Wolves

· I got this idea of a book I read on here. The only idea I am taken is The Goddess Of All Wolves not name copying!! ·

~ Unkown's POV ~

I watched as my children learnt their new powers of their ability to let their wolf take control but one girl took my eye, Kenzie, she was beautiful like her wolf but her nightmares seemed to be telling something like... the fiture. I looked over at the gold book that laid open as I walked over to it, I wore a long white dress with a golden belt and arms that cut open at the wrist.

My long light blonde hair fell perfectly in curls as I wore my golden crown perfectly on top. I flicked through the book and soon found it 'Powers to see the future in your dreams...' as I read the unknown language I flicked calmly through the pages.

"She must have a special power then, it is rare for a wolf to have such power..." I talked to myself outloud and looked over to my spirit wolf and sighed softly as it slept calmly. I walked over toy desk and sat, opening the book of all wolves and turned the page to Kenzie's page.

Name: Kenzie Hart
Wolf Name: Fiera
Age: 16 (the age changes every year)
Birth: 12/08/2000
Parents: father still alive, mother died when Kenzie was 3 by rouges.
History: Mother passed away at 3, has gotten her special power from her great great grandmother.

I closed the book and sighed softly as the child's name ran through my head. I lifted my head as my spirit wolf began to stirr and sighed softly letting the girls name leave my mind till further news.

· I had an idea for the wolves and if one dies they join the Goddess of Wolves *Name will be said throughout the book* and how they're wolves become 'spirit wolves'