Opening My Eyes...

♡ Kenzie's POV ♡

I woke up in another bed and realised it was my bed. I stirred and looked over to Oliver and smiled as I sat up, I was back home.

Kenzie come to my office Alpha Peter told me through the pack link and I groaned but went to his office in my crinkled clothes that I wore all day I guessed cause the time was 8:00am.

I stepped into the office after knocking, of course, and peaked through before quickly going in.

"Yes Alpha Peter?"

"Tell me what happened last night..." He ordered but kindly, I nodded and told him everything about Lucas and how he knocked me out, TWICE.

Alpha Peter nodded as he listened and looked down "Okay I will get all the men ready..."

"What day is it?" I asked.

"It is three days before the full moon..." he told me and I froze.

"How long was I missing for?"

"Three days we found you last night and Lyssa gave you a herb that woke you early."

I cussed but nodded "all the other packs have joined us so I will warn them too" He continued and I nodded again.

"You may now leave Kenzie" He told me and I obeyed.

♥ Alpha Peter's POV ♥

I watched as Kenzie left and turned to look at the picture frame that sat on my desk. It was a picture of me and my wife with Oliver and Kenzie. Oliver was 15 and Kenzie was 13 when this picture was taken. It was when we went for a family picnic and Oliver begged to take Kenzie with us so we agreed with it.

I sighed softly and looked at the picture of Oliver and his mother which was taken a month before she died, Oliver 16. She had a gorgeous smile and her eyes had a glisten of joy.

"Your so beautiful Mrs Hart!" Kenzie laughed and I chuckled and nodded.

"She is beautiful..."

I sighed and tapped my hands on the desk before calling all the pack alphas to my office and waited to tell them the bad news.