Chapter 1: Mercenary

I became a Trained Mercenary after I found out. I was searching for Micheal and my uncle. Knowing Mike, he is most likely on someone's bad side. But i have had no luck. I also found out that Jane and the others stayed dead, so i am not easily persuaded any more. I was walking into my apartment building when my phone started to ring. David. I declined the call and went up to my floor, went into my apartment, and collapsed  on my couch. I heard crashing and banging form my neighbor ,john's, house. "FORE" i heard yelled from Johns apartment followed by a loud CRASH. my phone started to ring again. It was my boss. "hello?" i asked as i answered the call. "Hows my favorite mercenary?" she asked cheerfully in reply.

'oh god' i thought as she said that with such enthusiasm. she laughed and said cheerfully, "i want you to kill the one they are calling the 'Survivor'. he is hiding out at 27564 Gress street."

'that is my address' i thought. she continued " he lives on the twelfth floor of the building. Have fun!"

I went out the door and into  Johns apartment. there was nothing but a broken window. i looked down to the floor where a man was ontop of what looked like John. i heard  one say "paybacks a bitch''

I jumped down a couple floors to get closer and followed the man who was on John to a place called 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria'. I saw him grab a woman by the neck. "he is most likely my target" i said to myself quietly. I hid behind an old tree.

I gave myself time to get my gear on. I put on my hoodie with two white stripes on it and put on the hood. The stripes lit up and a sword appeared in my hand. I took at deep breath and thought 'This'll be hard.'

He appeared out of nowhere and swept my feet, forcing me to the ground. I couldn't breath for a moment then i heard a voice. a familiar voice that said "Roy?" Then i teleported away.

Roy's Untold Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें