Doctor Genocide

Geno turned from his desk to look at me. he was eating what looked like a bagel and messing with his computer. He wore black pants and a lab coat over a red shirt. he was German and seemed way to interested in bringing this back to life, with a twist.  

"vhat is ze matter" he said

"You still have the med-gun you used to bring me back to life, Right?' I asked, almost shouting with high hopes. he pointed to the cluttered counter over by the door. I ran over to clear it off but before i did, i saw the Med-Gun right there on the counter. i grabbed it and went over to genocide and gave him the Med-Gun. 

"I forgot how to use it" I said. He pulled out a gun and shot me in the arm.

"OW!" he then used the Med-Gun and healed my arm.

"it'z easier to give example" He stated, handing the Med-Gun to me again. I grabbed in and ran to the place they were buried and shot Andrew's, Sammy's, and Jane's Grave. "ill be back latter for you guys" i said, walking away. But i never shot Andrew's Grave... i shot Marcus's Grave. 

I ran back to the Pizzeria And went to Geno's Lab. i gave him the gun back and ran out the door. "thanks" I shouted and went to my apartment to sleep and hopefully go to tho graves tomorrow and greet my friends.

I slept for about and hour and woke up the sound a puppy whining. i went outside and saw a wolf pup sitting. i took in the pup and named it 'GENO' after the person who saved me and my friends. The following morning, i ran to the Graves and saw that they had been dug up, all but Andrew's. Geno had followed me to the graves and i had him sniff out Jane and Sammy. Geno led me to an old Factory. i went into the factory and looked around. 

"hello?" i called out

My call echoed through the building i went into the back area and there was Marcus, Next to a body. "you will regret Bringing me back, Roy." he said then faded away.

I ran to the body and looked at it. 

"Sammy..."

I got up and turned around, still following Geno to find Jane. he went to a locked door. i opened the door and on the ground was Jane, unconscious.