as long as you love me part 30

Are you happy now, you told me. I said coldly.

You don't love me back, that's the thing. He said.

You look little Mr.Hollywood. he said.

His name is Austin. I said removing my hands roughly.

There, you see. He said.

You love him.

Garrett please you're putting words in my moth.

I don't need to you already told me what I needed to hear.

You only heard what you wanted to hear, because I haven't said anything.

Sure, Abigail do you know how much it hurts to see you with him, to know that when I'm not with you you're with him.

I love you so much, that if you asked I'd bring down the moon for you.

I just don't understand why I'm not good enough for you. He said and I could see tears forming in his eyes.

Garrett I said putting my hands on his face.

You are perfect, I'm the one that's not good enough. You don't understand I do love you, but I also love him. That's why I don't want a relationship because I don't know who's heart I actually belong to. And I honestly don't want to hurt either of you, and just know I'm doing this to save you from a heartbreak. I'm just not worth it, Garrett.

You are worth it, and I'll keep on fighting for you Abigail, I want you to know how much I love you.

Garrett, I'm not worth it.

Abigail you are more than worth it and I know you are because every time I'm with you it's amazing and I just want to kiss you. And when I do kiss you I just want to stay like that forever, in my eyes you are perfect and I don't want to lose you. You make Me feel these things. I don't want you with anyone else just with me and I've never felt like that towards someone.

And I swear I can make you happy just give me a chance, please. He said holding my face.

Garrett, please it's just-.

and then he kissed me.

I was so shocked I just stood there wide-eyed.

He kissed me with such passion I know it's wrong but I kissed him back.

His hands lowered from my face all the way down to my waist and I put mine around his neck to deepen the kiss.

He then Lowered his hands to the back of my thighs and that's when my eyes opened and I was about to separate until I saw he was picking me up.

He then crashed me against the wall there and the kiss started getting heated, I was scared of how this would end.