Chapter 1

This is my heartbeat song and I'm gonna play it Been so long I forgot how to turn it up, up, up, up all night long Oh up, up all night '

      I sang the words I danced around my bedroom getting ready for the day. I love music. All kinds of genres. From rock to pop to country. You name it I love it. I don't know where my love of music came from. Right now I was listening to Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson. Today I decided I would listen to pop. Then tomorrow I would listen to rock. That's just how I was. Specific with what I did. I ran over to my iPod and switched to the next song. 

      I thought that I've been hurt before but no ones ever left me sore. Your words cut deeper a knife. Now I need some one to breathe me back to life

      Yesssss!!!! This was one of my favorites. Stitches by Shawn Mendes. I love his music. I listened to it and pulled out my brush. I felt funny today. Like not a bad funny but really good one. It happens all the time  though. I can guess when someone's coming or gonna call over the phone. I just over look it and say it's like a parlor trick. As I continued brushing my hair I thought about it wasn't the same though. It was familiar feeling but something I haven't felt in a while.

   "Kat if you take any longer you'll be late, darling." Bobby's voice broke me out of my thoughts. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Bobby was making himself coffee in the kitchen. I went to the cupboard and looked for a cup. I grabbed one and poured my self some juice. Then I pulled a muffin out of the fridge. Hurrying so I wasn't late for school I chugged the juice and quickly ate the muffin. Bobby laughed when he saw me. "Your a lot like your brother Dean kid." I smiled and nodded but didn't want to go further into the subject. I haven't heard from Dean in a while now. Usually he would call once and while to say he was alive. Never really to talk much. Dad just called last week. What surprised me was we had an actual conversation. Not just one of those hey I'm still breathing bye kind of things. We talked about stuff. It made me really happy. Knowing that he still cares. Sam has a free pass cause he's at college. But he could at least think about picking up the phone.

    "Bye Bobby don't want to be late" I called as I ran out the door. Thine to start the school day.

------------------------------------------------------- Time skip---------------------------------------------------------

      I had just got out of school and headed to work. Well it really wasn't work. I'm only 12 soon to be 13. This nice lady Riley lets me work at her diner. She give me $10 every once and a while. I didn't mind not getting paid. I just liked meeting all the different people. Sometimes I'll meet a hunter or two. Speaking of hunting, I covinced Bobby to train me last year. I've learned how to fight, shot a gun, and a few other tricks. He said it was just for protection and I had already know all the lore and all so he said I could. Even though he was hesitant at first. 

   "Hey Riley" I said as enter the diner. I put on my apron and grabbed my notepad. "Hey K. You've got that section today ok kid." She pointed over to an area and I called out a yeah. I headed over to see if there were any customers. And sure there were. There were to guys that seemed kinda familiar but I couldn't place them though. One was wicked tall with brown hair that was in the longer side. The other was shorter but still tall. He had short light brown hair. You could tell they were related. 

     "Hey what can I get you guys today?" I said with a smile. The taller one returned it but the other one just seemed ticked off. "You seem a little young to be a waitress I mean your just a little kid". The shorter one said. I decided his name was grumpy. I could tell this guy was gonna really bother me. I bet Dean would get along with him. That's when I thought what would my annoying older bro Dean say. So I looked at grumpy and said " Well thanks sir I'm sorry to say your way to early for the elderlys early bird special." He narrowed his eyes at me. The other one whom I have named moose was trying to hold in his laughter. As they say two can play at that game. I took their orders and went back to the kitchen.

       "It would do you good not to insult the customers." Riley told me. I smiled "While they shouldn't insult me first" I coolly replied. She gave me a pointed look and I sighed loudly. She handed me the orders and I went out through the kitchen doors. I gave moose and grumpy their meals and went to another table to clean it up. I said hi to the guy I knew from around town. Then I turned around and SPLASH. A beer was spilled all over me. ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW I thought. The smell will never ever come out. And I love this outfit. Arrrgggg. I look up to see who ruined my clothes and it was grumpy. I was so mad!!!! 

     "Really this is never gonna come out ever !!!! Ahhhhh!" I ran into the kitchen and went to use the employee bathroom to wash this. I have no clue how this will ever be the same shirt.

--------------------------------------- Time Skip---------------------------------------------------------------------

      "Ok Riley I'm heading home" I called out. "Alright kid. Good luck with that stain." She said. I sighed it was no use I would have to throw it out. 

    I walked home and opened the front door. I heard talking from the kitchen but i was in such a mood I didn't care. "Bobbi I'm home and you wouldn't believe what happened. I was working at Riley's and some jerk spilled beer all over" I pause when I walked into the kitchen. "You?!?? What are you doing here?" There in my kitchen was grumpy and moose. I looked at grumpy with disbelief in my face. "Kat baby. " Bobby responded.

      "Say hi to some guys you haven't seen in a while...................." He pause then continued. 

                                                                        "Sam and Dean"