Chapter 4

The rest of the boys had finally woken up an hour later. By the time Sam and Bobby were down me and Dean gotten quite close again. We had talked about what I had been doing and what he's been doing. I found his a little more interesting. Even though I liked school and the few friends I had it just didn't feel me. I always found hunting cool. I loved to here some of the stories Bobby would tell me or read up on lore. I guess it's just in my blood.

"Morning. Breakfast is in the table" I said. Dean and I had already eaten so I was just standing by the stove. Dean was still at the table. Sam and Bobby came and sat down then began eating. "I'm gonna head upstairs to take a shower" I told them. I turned into the living room and headed towards the stairs.

Soon I was in the shower lost in thought. My radar was going off. It seemed weird that my dad calls and we have a long conversation which we never do and a week later my brothers show up. Most people wouldn't see the problem but with my family it seemed odd.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. Then I quickly ran to my room. I made it inside without any embarrassment. I put on some ripped jeans and a batman tshirt. I quickly blow dried my hair and styled it the way I wanted. I grabbed my sketchbook.

I ran down the stairs and plopped onto the couch. My brothers were still in the kitchen but Bobby was no where to be found. "Where's Bobby?" I called from my spot on the couch. "He said he had to go out and run a few errands" Sam told me. I nodded and opened up my sketchbook. I flipped through some of the sketches. There were some of landscapes and of random items around the house. My favorites though were of people. I had on of Bobby and one of Riley. Right now I began another sketch. This one though was gonna be of my brothers.

"Whatcha doing?" a voice suddenly asked me. I looked up and there was Sam. "Oh just sketching" I said and quickly closed the book. "Hey short stack don't close it i want to see some" Dean said. "Umm I guess you can see some" I said a bit nervously. No ones really looked at my sketches before.

"Kat these are really good" Sam told me and Dean nodded his head agreeing. "Thanks. So what are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked as I took my sketchbook back. "What we can't come to see our sister?" Dean said. "Based on your previous visits, which let me remind you is none since I was 6, no you can't." Sam looked at Dean. "Kathryn, Dad's been missing for a while." He told. I felt my heart drop. Dad couldn't be missing. Sure I was mad at him but he's so important to me. I mean I still love him.

"How long?" I asked. "A month probably. Maybe even 2. We haven't heard from him at all" Dean said. I was confused now. I had just talked to dad last week. "Dad called me last week" I told them. They both looked at me extremely surprised. "What did he say? Anything weird?" I thought for a second. He didn't say anything to weird. "The weirdest thing was that he talked to me for a really long time. Not our usually quick conversation." Both boys were quiet for a moment. "Kat grab your phone." Sam told me.

I went over to my bag and pulled out my phone. I handed it to Sam and he started looking through the calls I had recently received. There has to be more then just dad missing. He goes missing all the time and just randomly shows up again. So what are they not telling me?

I mean they just came back and there's already gonna be lies. What's up with this family? I'm not going to stand for this.

"It's a completely blocked number. I don't know how he did it but we can't trace it" Sam said. "Guys what are you not telling me?" I asked. They looked hesitant to tell me. "Kat dad didn't just suddenly go missing. He went missing on a hunting trip." Dean told me with a grim expression.

I felt my blood run cold. I couldn't tell but I probably had an expression that truly showed my fear. It was one thing to just go missing but it's another during a hunting trip. The business is ruff. Who knows what could of happened? But I have to calm down. I just talked to him so nothing too bad could of happened. I still had hope. And I pray to the Lord I wouldn't lose it.

"Well what are we gonna do? We can't just sit around and do nothing" I said snapping out my shocked state. "We aren't going to do anything. Sam and I are going to do what we can to find dad and maybe do some hunting in between. But you are gonna stay here safe and sound with Bobby." Dean said with a stern voice. He's giving me that look that dad used to give me when he didn't want me to do something when I was younger. It used to always work. But trust me it doesn't work anymore.

"That look isn't gonna work this time. I've grown up since you left and I like to make my own decisions. I may be only 12 almost thirteen by the way but you guys lost the right to tell me what to do when you left me. Bobby has been the only one who has been truly there for me my whole life. He was the only stable person in my life. I thought that was suppose to be you guys. But I was wrong. So don't think for a minute you can tell me what I can and can't do." By the time I finished my voice was raised and I had tears running down my cheeks.

I didn't want them to see the tears running down my cheeks. I didn't want them to try to talk to me about how I felt. I didn't want to deal with any of this.

I ran up the stairs and slammed the door to my room. I leaned against the door and wiped the tears away. I was dumb for crying. I was angry not sad.

I stood straight and the wheels started turning in my brain. Sam and Dean were going to stay the rest of the night to see if they could do anymore to find dad. Then they were leaving tomorrow morning.

I wasn't gonna stay here and do nothing. So that's when I made a decision. They aren't the only ones who will be gone in the morning

Hey I'm back!!!!! I know I took forever to update and I'm sorry. I didn't know if I liked this story or not. I didn't know if I was that good.  Then I got a comment from @DCSuperGirl asking me to update. So this chapter is dedicated to her cause she got me back into writing this story. Thanks your awesome!!!