Chapter 2

I just stood there shocked at what I just heard. A mix of emotions filled me at once. I was first happy to see my brothers but then I felt immediate sadnes. They probably just here to see Bobby or something. Then I felt the most powerful emotions of all. I was pissed off at them more than anything. They left me here and barely talked to me since. Do they even care? Probably not. So I'm just gonna let out my almost teen girl anger on them. And don't forget how much that is.

         "Really? Really? After all this time? What I haven't seen you since I was 5 maybe 6. You know what go piss off for all I care! I'm not gonna come running into your arms with a little girl smile on my face. No I'm upset and I want you to know it. So I'm sorry if I'm being a brat about everything but you deserve. I just, I just can't deal with this at all right now!!" 

       I ran up the stairs to my bedroom and slammed the door as hard as I could. I was just so mad. At least I let out a little anger. I can't help being mad at them. How would you feel if someone you looked up to and loved just decided to ditch you one day. They were just being way to overprotective. At least dad will call me every month but i just get a I'm alive what about you kinda thing. Except the other day. It was really weird. I put my headphones on and just listened to Bruno Mars.    

 Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live oh Take, take, take it all, but you never give Should have known you was trouble from the first kiss Had your eyes wide open, Why were they open?       

   I heard the door open behind me and I pulled out my head phones. "Listen Bobby I'm not going downstairs to talk to them. I just refuse to" I pause and turned around. "Sam". He looked older then when I last saw him. I could see the genuine concern in his eyes. I'm sure there was probably some hurt in there too after what I said. 

      "Hey Kat" he said using my nickname from when I was younger. "So I uhhh I just wanted to say sorry. About everything that happened. It was just that we wanted to keep you safe. It seemed like the best move at the time. Please don't be upset with me and Dean forever.

        "Yeah I forgive you but you guys decision effected me a lot. So don't think it's gonna be the same Sammy you asses have to make it up to me."

      "Ok I promise I will Mighty Mouse" Sam said. I laughed "Good you better Mega Moose" I replied. Maybe we could be ok again. If only Dean wouldn't be so stupid and stubborn and apologize. Sam looked around awkwardly. "So what you up to now?"

       "Umm I really like music and art and stuff. That reminds me " I went to the box under my bed and pulled out a cd and a cassette tape. " This is the Sam mix." He gave me a weird look. "The Sam tape?" He questioned me. " Yeah I make tapes for every one. It had songs you might like on it" I said tha last put at a I looked at the ground. I didn't know if he would like it. "Thanks this is really cool" I smiled hearing that he like it. 

     "Uhhh you know it's late do I'm just gonna head downstairs I'll see you in the morning." Sam said. He walked out of the room. I shut the door behind him.  I felt better making a little peace with one of my brothers. Sam was always the one who was more of the feelings type of person. Dean really wasn't.  I hopped into bed and went to sleep. Ready to face tomorrow 

   Hope you guys liked it. I write it while FaceTimeing with