What is it...?

It was another hot day, mabel was jumping on her bed, stanly was taking some tourists around the shack, soos was fixing the golf cart, Wendy was reading a magazine at the cash register and dipper was with ford on a mission to find out about a new creature that lurks in the woods, some people say its a legend, others say its fact, dipper and ford were there to investigate and; if true, add it into the journals and tell all the townsfolk about it. "Dipper, keep an eye out for this creature" ford said looking around trying to find the creature, "uhhh, ford... Do we even know what this thing looks like?" Dipper asked scratching his head, ford turned to dipper, "well, not exactly, but, if we something we don't know, it may be the creature we are looking for" ford then turned and began to walk more, dipper followed looking around anxiously and keeping an eye out for the creature, the trees seemed to bend and whisper to dipper, the trees creaked and the branches were trying to touch the ground, dipper suddenly heard the words, 'dipper.....', 'danger...', 'turn back!', "f..ford can you hear that?" Ford turned to dipper again, "hear what?" Ford looked confused as dipper darted his head anxiously around, ford then shrugged and then turned and began to walk again, dipper quickly caught up to ford, dipper kept turning to see if anything was following them. Ford stopped and knelt down and placed one hand on dippers shoulder, "dipper, i promise you its ok, if you could handle probabilitor, I'm sure you can handle this" ford let out a smile, dipper didn't return the smile, but instead he looked down and began to shake, dipper then looked up and let out a faint smile and quickly stopped the smile, ford could see the fear in his eyes, so he decided to find a cave and camp out, "dipper, lets find a cave, we will camp there" ford then stood up and began looking down at dipper, dipper then let out a smile and then they began to walk. Soon, ford and dipper found a cave, it was a tall cave, it was very wide too, the top of the entrance had three massive spikes of stone pointing down towards the ground which had cracks that made patterns in the grey stone floors, there was small pebbles all across the ground, there was a small pond out the front of the cave, the water was a light blue which reflected the setting sun creating a gentle shimmer. Dipper walked into the cave, he then turned to ford and said, "ford, we need a light" ford stopped at the entrance and began to walk back and said, "i'll go get some fire wood ok" "sure thing" dipper said slowly looking around, ford then turned and began running to find the wood for the fire, dipper then sat on a near by stone and looked around to analyse the structure of the cave, suddenly, and creature came out of the shadows and reached its long black arm trying to get dipper, dipper began sprinting to the entrance of the cave but suddenly tripped over in one of the cracks and fell over, he suddenly felt a massive shoot of pain running through his nose, it was broken, the blood began trickling down his face, dipper rolled onto his back and got a glimpse of the creature...