Battle

The shing of the blade, the click of the crossbow, the load of the gun, the rustle of the jackets being slipped onto a body, they were ready to fight bipper, mabel was having concerns about this, "Grunkle ford, I'm not sure if this is good to do, couldn't dipper get hurt!" Ford turned to mabel and told her, "this is only for back up, we are going to try reason with bill first" mabel smiled and raised her crossbow then put it in a backpack and zipped it up half way, Stan raised his blade and it shined in the light, Stan lowered the blade and placed it in a holder around his waist, he then grabbed his brass knuckles and put the over his knuckles, then he turned to ford and mabel, "ok then, are we ready for this?" Ford nodded then both Stan and ford looked to mabel, she was thinking it through over and over again, eventually she made a decision. Mabel nodded to say she was ready to go. None of the three knew where bipper was, or if he was conscious again, but they did hear constant smashes and bangs from upstairs from the basement, so they assumed that bipper was back and they were going to take action. Ford began walking to the top of the stairs and listened out for any noises, he heard none so he nodded and gestured to mabel and Stan that they could come up. Mabel and Stan slowly crept to the top of the stairs, almost on their tiptoes trying not to make a sound, once they were all at the top ford began to open the vending machine. Ford stepped out into the gift shop and again gestured for Stan and mabel to come to him, so they did just that. The shack seemed eerily quiet, the setting sun shimmered through the windows, there was broken glass on the floor from one of the windows and there was mystery shack merchandise scattered all across the floor, Stan reached one hand out to the merchandise, almost dropping the brass knuckles, ford grabbed Stan's arm and shook his head no, then to the left indicating to go that way, ford lead the way with mabel in the middle, mabel was looking around when she noticed something strange, there was a light turned on in the kitchen, then suddenly there was a loud slam and the clang of bottles and cans, someone was just in the fridge! Mabel grabbed fords arm and whispered to him, "someone is in the fridge" ford halted and changed directions towards the kitchen, the three crept up to the entrance of the kitchen and hid behind the door frame, they could hear a constant glug as if someone was drinking without breathing in between, eventually the sounds stopped, so ford raised three fingers and began to count down, three, two, one. Ford burst into the kitchen followed by mabel and Stan, bipper was standing in the middle of the kitchen already facing them, he was hilding a can of pitt cola in his hands, he then threw the can to the can and it rolled to the bottom of the fridge. Bipper began to laugh as ford slowly step towards him, "come on bill, what is it you want" bipper laughed more, "haha, you know what i want sixer" ford looked puzzled and looked back to check on mabel and Stan, "i... I don't know what you want bill" ford said slowly, "quit playing but six fingers, you know EXACTLY what i want" ford sighed, "i cant give you it" mabel slowly walked towards ford, "grrrr, FINE, but dont expect mercy!" Bipper shouted, mabel was now next to ford and Stan was standing behind ford. Bipper punched ford in the stomach leaving him struggling for air on the floor, Stan turned to bipper and shouted, "no demon is gonna hurt my family!" Stan swung a fist at bipper. Mabel caught Stan's arm, "no! It will hurt dipper again" Stan looked at mabel and asked her to let go. While they were arguing bipper managed to grab the frying pan off of the cooker, he then swung the pan Stan and hit him right round the head knocking him unconscious. Mabel let go of Stan's arm, her mouth was open wide, bipper was laughing with his arms raised, mabel took a step back from bipper but bipper noticed her and stopped laughing and slowly began walking towards mabel, "dipper, i know your there, if you can hear me... Fight him! You can do it!" Tears began slowly dripping from her eyes, she lowered her head and began sobbing, bipper then closed his eyes and shook his head, when he opened his eyes again one of them was bills and the other eye was dippers! Mabel looked up to see this, she let out a small smile but she knew the this was still bipper, she slowly began walking towards bipper, suddenly they heard a bang and a white line streak across through the air, mabel looked to where the streak had gone, it hit the wall just missing bippers chest. Mabel turned to see where the streak came from, she saw ford, one hand on his stomach and the other holding his gun, bipper was shocked and tried to move behind mabel, mabel shouted to ford, "NO! Don't shoot him!" Ford looked annoyed, "MABEL! Its bill!" Ford said with annoyance filled in his voice, "but dip-" mabel was interrupted by what seemed to be dippers voice, "give me the gun..." Mabel turned to bipper, "wh..what!" Mabel shouted, ford was just as confused as mabel, bipper began walking to ford, "pine tree! S..STOP" bipper continued walking and he then took the gun out of fords hand, "PINE TREE DON'T DO THIS!" Bills part of bipper pleaded, ford asked in a confused tone, "what, if you do what I'm thinking, don't!" mabel had tears in her eyes, "dipper what are you doing!?!?" Dipper raised the gun to his head and placed his finger on the trigger, he then said "im ending bill, once and for all!" Mabel screamed no, her tears covering her face, ford was shaking and nodding his head as to say no, the bill part of bipper was pleading for dipper not to do this, the dipper part of bipper secured his finger around the trigger of the gun.
Bang.