It Cant Be True!

Mabel was back at the shack, she was miserable, more miserable than she had ever been before, every second she was worrying about dipper and wondering when he would get home, suddenly mabel heard the phone ringing, mabel had a sudden burst of excitement, she shouted to Stan to get the phone as she began to run to the phone. She heard Stan answer the phone, then, her excitement was killed as Stan came to the bottom of the stairs where mabel was and gave her the phone and said, "mabel, its your parents" mabel took the phone but became miserable again, "mabel *sniff* its your mother, i heard about dipper *sniff* and I'm sorry, Stan has told me about it, and I'm sad too, but think about the good times with him *sniff* w.. We are too..." Mabel mom began crying and then hung up the phone, mabel slowly took the phone away from her ear and slowly reached out to Stan to give him back the phone, then suddenly the phone began to ring again, this time, it was the hospital! Mabel answered and quickly put the phone back to her ear, "hello!" She said very eager to hear what the doctors had to say, "hello there, is this dippers sister?" Mabel answered quickly after, "yes, yes it is" "well, can you tell your uncle that dipper is..." Mabel felt time go slower, she feared the bad news was coming, tears began to slowly rise to her eyes, "...being released in about one hour so he can come now" the tears began retreating and mabel began to fill with excitement, "ok! Thank you, byeeeee!" Mabel hung up the phone and shouted "GRUNKLE STAN GO TO THE HOSPITAL DIPPERS OK!" Stan rushed back to mabel and asked if she was joking but mabel shook her head to say no, Stan told her to wait at the shack and that he wouldn't be long, mabel frowned to hear this but agreed with it because she was at least happy to see dipper again. Stan started up the car and began to drive off as mabel was jumping up and down, waving goodbye, after mabel ran inside and began making banners to welcome dipper back home, mabel coloured them with dippers favourite colours and stuck the along the walls all around the house, she then called to ford as loud as she could, moments later ford opened the vending machine and stepped out, "what is it mabel?" Ford asked looking around at the banners, Mabel shouted "DIPPERS COMING HOME!!" Ford smiled and walked out of the way of the vending machine and closed it behind him, "great news!" He said in the most cheerful tone she had ever heard him speak in.
Stan was driving back to the shack, with dipper in the car! "How you feeling champ?" Stan asked dipper in a tone of happiness, "i... I feel... Weird inside" dipper said holding his stomach in both his arms, Stan laughed and told dipper that they would be at the shack soon, to this dipper began to smile, he couldn't wait to see mabel.

30 minuets later...

Mabel heard the car rolling up to the front of the shack and then the brakes being put on, then the car doors being opened then shut and then the foot steps getting closer and closer to the front door, mabel was exited to see dipper and so was ford, they were both ready to shout welcome back, then the door was unlocked. "WELCOME HOME, DIPPER!!!" Mabel and ford shouted as dipper and Stan walked through the door, dipper smiled as mabel ran over to him and hugged him tightly, "DIPPPERRRRR, don't ever do stuff like that again!" Dipper smiled but had to push mabel off "thanks mabel, but that really hurt" dipper said holding his neck, "oh, I'm sorry" mabel said in a sympathetic tone.

9:30pm

Dipper and mabel were asleep, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Dipper began twitching, tossing and turning, suddenly his eyes burst open, but they weren't his, bill had taken over his body, bill sat up on dippers bed and swung dippers legs out and made him stand up and walk over to mabel, once there he slapped as hard as he could. Mabel woke up and put both her hands over the red mark that was forming on her face, "DIPPER! Wh..why would you do that...?" Tears began to form in her eyes, but then she noticed dippers eyes and gasped, "b..b...b...bill-dipper!? Bipper" bipper began laughing and mabel moved to the far side of her bed, "aww whadda you mean sis, its me dipper" bipper then climbed onto Mabel's bed and knelt down on it, mabel again tried to move as far away as possible from him, "why are you scared sis" he began to slowly run his hand down her cheek, then he got off the bed and grabbed the knife off the desk that dipper used earlier to cut up some beef that Stan had got him. Bipper put the knife to dippers neck and threatened mabel "listen here shooting star, you tell no one of this, or pine tree gets it!" Mabel shot up and pleaded for bipper to stop, tears began streaming down her cheeks, suddenly there was a knock on the door, it was ford and Stan, bipper looked to mabel and whispered, "say nothing" bipper then closed his eyes and collapsed, dropping the knife next to him, ford and Stan came in to see the horror of what had happened, they saw mabel with her tears rolling down her face and the huge red mark from the slap, then they saw dipper on the floor with the knife next to him, ford shouted, "what the heck happened here!?!?" Mabel got off the end of her bed and ran to ford and shouted, "it was bill! He took over dipper!"