No time to waste

Ford was running back to the cave with the logs for the fire, ford wanted to admire the surroundings but he thought dipper would be getting lonely and cold so he did not stop to look at the mystical trees. Ford could see the cave just a few trees ahead of him, but ford began to slow down as he saw deep red blood slowly moving outwards, fords heart began to race as he slowly stepped towards where the blood was coming from, when he could see the body his stomach turned. Ford saw dippers body with all the cuts and bruises, ford quickly checked dippers pulse, it was gradually slowing down, ford had to tell Stanley and the others, but there wasn't much time. Ford whispered to dipper, "i wont be long" and he began to run as fast as he could back to the shack, ford knew he was going to have to get one of the others to come, but who would it be.
At the shack mabel was sitting in the living room watching Tv when Stanley walked in, "mabel, have you seen those nerdy brothers of ours?" Mabel looked at Stanley and said "no grunkle Stan, they went out on a mission a few hours ago" Stanley sighed and walked out of the living room.
Ford tried to increase the speed at which he was running but he was running out of breath, he felt himself slowing down but he knew this was for dipper, he didn't know if dipper was dead or alive right now, be he wanted to get help, no matter what.
Stanley began making Stan-cakes while mabel was up in her room looking out the circular window, waiting for dipper and ford to come home. She flopped herself down onto her bed and began to think of the worst, like if: they were eaten alive, if they were lost, if the just flat out left them. At that point mabel heard five loud knocks on the door, Stanley shouted to mabel, "mabel!! Get the door!!!" Mabel shouted back, "got it!!!" Mabel rushed down the stairs, hoping to find dipper and ford at the door, but when she opened it she only saw ford there, "grunkle ford?", "MABEL, QUICKLY, WITH ME, NO TIME TO EXPLAIN!" Ford began to run back into the woods, mabek shouted to Stanley, "GRUNKLE STAAAAAN, im going with ford, are you coming" Stanley replied with, "will do soon sweetie" mabel shouted ok and began to run after ford.
After 10 minuets mabel saw ford standing next to something, the thing was just laying there, lifeless, mabel got a little closer and saw blood all over the ground, mabel took another step forward and ford said, "im... So sorry mabel.." Mabel looked to where ford was pointing, when she saw it, her heart sunk, tears began to build in her eyes and her stomach began to turn, she ran to the body and knelt down beside it, not caring about the blood, she began to cry and hug the body, ford went to phone an ambulance, mabel was hugging the body when she whispered, "dipper... Please... Don't go..."

Hi quick authors note, i just want to apologise for the short chapters, but don't worry about that, chapter 4 is going to be a big one. Also chapter 4 will not be out till after christmas, i want to spend time with family and as i just said, chapter 4 is going to be big!