GoodBye ((final chapter))

Dippers body, lying on the floor, gun shot wound to the side of the head, blood all over the floor, he was gone, and so was bill, forever. Mabel was in a little ball in the corner of the room, watching paramedics tend to dipper and clean up around the body. For mabel, time seemed to go slow, the thoughts of her never seeing her brother, never hearing his long words, never having fun together and never seeing him again all flew through her head creating tears in her eyes and a lump in her throat, she was sobbing slowly, ford walked over to her and sat next to her and began comforting her, but none of it worked, ford was sad too, every now and again a tear would slip through and roll down his cheek, every one was heart broken, but they knew, he did this for the greater good.

8 YEARS LATER

Mabel slowly walked down the gravel path, her feet crunching with every step, she looked around and she knew she was alone, she looked up and saw two birds fly through the sky together, they both twirled with grace. Mabel smiled and carried on walking, suddenly, a family of four came walking down the same path, the adults both in their 30's and the two children aged 12, they were twins, boy and girl. Mabel walked past them then turned to watch them walk away, she smiled as she remembered walking with dipper when they were younger. Mabel was carrying a rose in her right hand and she held a picture along with it, she finally reached her destination, 'Gravity Falls Cemetery' she walked through the large gates that led into the cemetery and continued down the gravel path until she got to a grave that was on its own in a small patch of grass, mabel knelt down to the grave and placed the rose and photo down in front it, tears formed in her eyes, she lent forward and then hugged the grave. After a minuet of hugging she let go of the grave and rose to her feet, wiping the tears from her eyes, she then turned and walked away in the setting summer sun...