episode 1 pt.1: finding dj malik

Harry skipped down the street from his Abuelo's house while clutching onto his purple backpack, which was purple—that was his favorite color in the entire world! It reminded him of his favorite vegetable, the eggplant.

"What are we doing today, Harry :)?" His backpack Tyrone asked, and the guy was really sweet, but sometimes he could be a lil nosey /:.

"We have to meet up with Louis! He's really upset! I heard that his dealer moved to a different country..." Harry trailed off sadly, stepping over a mountain of pubic hairs with a loud sigh. "You know how Louis gets without his weed."

"Word. White boys be bugging for no reason!" 

Suddenly, swinging down on a vine from the tallest tree in the jungle, came in Louis! He was in his usual monkey suit, though he wouldn't tell anyone why he wore it for a periodically long time. "If it isn't my main chick and his talking backpack! Ayo, Harry! Did you miss me?"

"There go my daddy!" Harry shouted excitedly, looking into Louis' eyes with his big green orbS. Sometimes the monkey suit that Louis wore turned him on :00 but he wasn't into bestiality or nothing like that! That was illegal...:). for now. "Hey Lou! You sure is in a good mood 2day."

"Damn right I am, Henry!" Louis shouted, landing on the ground with his red crocs. They were gucci kind. Louis was such the sugar daddu!

"It's Harry \:"

"That's what I said, Handkerchief. Anyways, wanna know why I'm in a good mood?"

Henry looked into the camera. "Why do you think Louis is in such a good mood?"

Louis hated when Hank did this kind of shit. Talking to himself and expecting someone to reply to him. But Haribo did have a nice ass, so he let his dumb actions slide sometimes. "Hillbilly, I know where my weed is. That's why I'm in a good mood!"

":o Where is it!? We could go on an adventure! Let's go find that kale--"

"I said weed, Huckleberry."

"Sorry, green things get me confused sometimes. ):" Harry responded, looking down at his purple sketchers. They were glow in the dark! He really wished he had some heelies though so he could roll around, but backpack told him that it was out of style! "Can we still find it? Plus kale?"

"yee! Theres just one thing wrong, HotlineBling.""

"Harry." Henry corrected. "What is it!
?!!?"

"Remember that guy we had a threesome with at that party that the grumpy old troll threw last christmas in the jungle?" Louis asked quietly, reminiscing the memories of Harry throwing that shit back. his ass was barely there,,, but still. Shit was thrown.

"Zayn???"

"He has it."

NOTE: hey yall Did u like this chaptr??? i dont want to continue if u do not like it \: so i love u see u next episode of finding dj malik available on blue ray