episode 1 part 3: finding dj malik

"!!! WHY DO I SMELL *sniff sniff* IF YOURE READING THIS ITS TOO LATE??" Meek screamed angrily!! He crawled close to louis and Henry, who were holding onto each other for dear life, then swiped his tail around. "Give it to me! I need new songs 2 put out—i mean, i need 2 destroy that mess..."

Harry gasped :0. "But meek...is that a real tail or your girl's tail?"

"Ex...Excuse me? This hair on my tail is all me, booboo!" Meek shouted, but then began to shake when he saw Nicki come out of his ass. All the hair on his tail was returning to her head!

"Whatchu say, Meek? Get your ass back in the house before I beat your ass." Nicki yodelled! oh no, louis peed his monkey suit! the queen was just 2 much to handle /;. "You two can go. I hope you find your weed, ChoncoBar ! :-)"

"It's Louis /:"

Then Nicki dragged Meek from his extinct edges and ran out of the jungle. Now all Harvest and Louis had to do was go to the shaky ass bridge. Even though it was two feet away, Harry smiled at the camera and broke into song.

"Come on Camotos! Everybody lets go!" Harry sang, ignoring the sound of Louis crying from behind him as he skipped toward the bridge. "Where are we going? *smap snap snap*"

"Tú eres gochina..." Louis cried. "When are we gonna fuck?"

"Louis! This is a kids show..." Hickey said, then winked at the camera. "Or is it??"

After thirty seconds of walking, they finally made it to the bridge(-:. As soon as Harry was about to step on it, the grumpy old troll, known as Payne, jumped in front of him and held his hand up. "STOP!! WHO GOES THERE?"

"...We go there tf." Louis responded. "NOW IM BOUT TO FLAME YOU BOY. Let us through, lookin' like a dried up raisin with that hair cut yeet boy ya noodle neck head ass."

Payne sniffled, nodding his head slowly. "Damn. I just was tryna do my job, but you buggin the fuck out man /:. Find your chill."

Harry, wanting to be apart of the conversation, smiled at the troll and giggled. "Dick gets me chilled."

"My bad, Troll...you know I didnt mean it. What's your riddle for today?" Louis asked nicely (,:. Sometimes Being Nice Goes A Long Way. ((which is y u should send me money in the mail hmu for my address lets gooooo))

"Who is the scum of the Earth?" Payne asked maliciously. Oh no, thought Harry. This is going to be hard.

Louis sweat buckets of balls. "Um..Carter Reynolds?????"

"Close..."

"Milly Whyrus?"

"Closer..."

"Those who believe that reverse racism exists and fails to realize that the confederate flag is not a sign of rebellion but a sign of complete and utter ignorance???"

The camera man cleared his throat and threw a brick at Louis, causing him to pass out onto the ground. Sometimes u cant expose the truth...

Harry picked Louis up and jumped up and down excitedly. "I KNOW I KNOW UMM!!! Sam Peoper and Hikary Clinton!!!"

"U r correct, Hickory Dickory Dock! You guys may pass...where are u going to anyways?" Payne asked interestedly.

"To find Our old friend Zen Milk. Do u know him? (: the guy with the tattoos who banged everyone at last years party??"

Payne didn't reply...thinking about the last time he saw Zayn...they had sex on top of his bridge, which is why it was so rickety now. sigh. then zayn did the peace sign and faded away...just like their love life. regardless, Payn was real.

The two finally made it to a big house, and Louis was conscious now, but he couldn't remember a damn thing! huh. maybw he shouldnt have snorted all that mary jane before he came down here.

"Zayn should be right thru that door, Louis!" Harry said happily, but began to cry when Louis pushed past him and opened the door amgrily. HE WAS SO MAD!!!

They both said :0 when they saw zayn sitting in a chair rolling up a blunt while sitting on a couch. Zayn looked at them with surprise and swallowed the drug! "Oh hey guys! What are yall *sweats nervously* doing here? Lmao!😂"

"😡yO DONT PLAY THEZE GAMES MALIK. GUVE ME MY WEED." Louis shrieked, then hopped on top of zayn to beat his ass up.

"😨LOUIS CHILL I SMOKED IT ALL IM SORRY Please STOP."

Harry put his hands on his hips and smiled at his viewers. "Well, while Louis is beating on Zayn. Let me lead the outro. We went through the jungle and over the bridge. Ya we did it x4. Yeah!!!! See u guys next episode where we find shahid, who took all of my groceries ! ): Jerk!"

NOTE: :-DD WNAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE TRIP?

I LIKED THAT TOO.

SEE YOU NEXT EPISODE ON HARRY THE EXPLORER! x