episode 1 part 2: finding dj malik

"Ain't this an espanol show, Howard?? You suppose 2 be teaching deez kids something!" Tyrone shouted, and Harry made the /: face ((like he turned into a pixel 4 a second #science duh)).  "Spit some of that tortilla talk right now, homes."

"Escucha, punta! Yo soy inteligente!" Harry yelled!! He hated when people told him what 2 do so sometimes he had to pop off bad girls club style. He use 2 be on the show but he got kicked off bc he accidentally choked some girl with his luscious lockS but sometimes u have 2 do what u have 2 do in the hood sigh.

"i Hate when white boys try 2 speak that italiano //:" said Louis under his breath, using a hair brush to freshen up his crocs. I am so sexy, he thought.

"YEET! Louis, this is Spanish! ): I know that u dropped out of Moneky school a few weeks ago, but u need to learn this for the show! There are millions watching." Harry smiled into the camera as he said that.

"Shiiiiittt. Fuck those kids, Hanky Pinky. Soy tengo bolas, I don't need to be in this monkey suit." Louis mumbled. "I should have took that job offer with Diego, at least ur cousin wouldn't mind bending it over on television."

"Louis :0 Why would you even...say that.,..if you, k,now how I felel-then why..." Harry started to cry, fat ass tears falling down his pale cheeks like rain on windows. ((yall catch that similie?? good bc if you didn't you would've caught these hands.)) "I knew diego was better..."

"Heath--"

"Harry //:"

"Harper, his dick game is in no way better than yours. You one of a kind. You loyal." Louis said, rubbing his paw on Harry's bum to comfort him. Man, Louis thought. I wonder if he'd let me bust it open right here in this forest. "plus ya flatty aint that bad ;)"

"Louis!" Harry gasped, though he was getting turned on! He hoped Louis didn't see his weiner rising..that would be so embarrassing! Especially since they were on live television! "Camatos! We have to go find your weed!"

Tyrone groaned. "You mean Vomanos?"

"I love that band!" Louis added. "Pull out that map, Typhoon."

"I don't get paid enough for this -.-." Tyrone said angrily as he opened himself up, crying when the camera went into his backpack so that they could go to The Map, but his rapper name was WhiteBread. The Map liked having his own little solo before he told Louis and Henry where to go.

--

The map smiled and hopped around while looking into the camera. "Who's the homie u need 2 kno when u got some place 2 go say my name: White Bread! say it again..." When he didn't hear his audience say it, he was MADDD!!! "AND NOW IM MAD LETS GOOOOOOOOO!"

You know I gave it, gave it, gave it, gave it. Months ago-go-go, months ago gogog ((im sorry I rlly like this remix it gets me lit))

"Heyooo it's ya boy The Map here. Last week I said Trey Songz would be on my mixtape The Flames, but he on tour right now, so I apologize 4 those who have been waiting for that heat!" The map apologized, feeling heartbroken that his mixtape would release without a famous person on it. Now it was going to flop just like igloo Australia. "Ok! so first we have to go to the Drake Jungle..but watch out. Meek Mill The Swiper is sneaking nearby ready to get back at anyone who bought his album.."

--

Louis cursed under his breath. "I couldn't resist, Meek...Where Ya At is just so good."

--

"Then you gotta go across that shaky ass bridge that the grumpy old troll live on! Solve some riddles and shit." The Map said. "Then lastly you'll be at the club where Zayn is at probably lighting your joints lmaoo, but if yall make it in time maybe he talked some since into himself. He always leaving damn."

He was getting emotional. White BrEad kept remembering the time him and Zayn traveled the world together...writing raps for Zayn's album, BEFOUR. But they grew apart </3 These Things Happen.

"So ya'll tell Hamilton to go through the Drake Jungle, the Shaky Ass Bridge, then they'll get to where Zaddy--I mean, shit, Zayn is. Adios because I'm not repeating this shit!"

--

Harry looked into the camera for a solid minute. "Where do we have to go?"

Louis looked into the camera too with pleading eyes, tears welling up inside of them from how agitated he was becoming with Harry talking to himself. Maybe he needed to take Hannibal to a hospital or something. "Can ya'll answer him please?"

(answer here pls make sure u remembered or im giving u an F-)) _________

"One of these don't sound right! But I'll just go with what the sensible person told me 2 do!" Harry shouted excitedly. "But how will I get to the jungle by foot? That would take me a periodical time..."

"Call an Uber /:" Tyrone responded.

"I'll call my friend! Briana the Jungle Worm! I'm sure that she has a stolen car we could borrow." Harry said, pulling out his track phone from his pocket and dialing her number. But oh man! He was out of minutes! He forgot to remind his madre to pay the phone bill too! Now what? "How will WE ride there?"

"Ayo, Tyrannosaurus Rex. You got some heelies up in there?" Louis asked.

Tyrone smiled. Now was his time to shine. "Backpack Backpack! On the back that's loaded up with--SHIT!!!" Louis just shoved his hands inside the backpack and pulled out two pairs of heelies! How convenient. Now they would get to the jungle just in time.

Soon they were rolling into the jungle, but then they heard a sound...

It was Louis' cellphone! Oh no!

Suddenly, the bushes beside them moved, and they heard a sound. "S s s...Did I hear someone's hotline bling!?

Louis began to sweat a thousand buckets of bananas. "It's Meek..."

NOTE: SORRY TO LERAVE IT AT A CLIFFFHANGER BUT YOULL SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ANYWAYS MAKE SURE U BOUGHT THE MAPS MIXTAPE HE SPITS HARSH FIRE I RPROMISE