episode 2 part 2: u naughty boy!

ppl are asking me what drug i am using all i have 2 say is i do syphillis all the time plz dont be like me ! i am a mistske !

Louis swings down from a vine with an AK-47 in his hand inside of the grocery store and shoots at every box of cereal! He looked fresh 2 death today as per usual B-) my boy had on those 420 sketchers go cop that shit + a bucket hat on 😩💦👌🏾 harry was turned on...

"Hey Love," winks Louis sexily. "Cuz im british & i can say that word if i want. I got a call from Tyranny—"

"Tyrone /:..." the backpack corrected.

Louis continued. "As i was saying, Transgender told me that naughty boy came @ you again. I was in the middle of givin' Diego top, but you lookin' mighty luscious today......(;."

"*blushes!* oh! louis you always know how to make me feel good 👏🏾👏🏾😩😜💦😭 But we have to save the dirty talk for later! We have to save Zayn and get our groceries back!" Harry says as they walk out the store together, then he looked into the camera. "WHO DO WE ASK FOR HELP WHEN WE DONT KNOW WHERE TO HO?"

"you mean go?" Tyrone asked -.-. "And why are you shouting? The readers can't hear you.

"CÁLLATE PUTA. YO SOY ENFORMO DE LA FALTA DE RESPETO!!!!" HARRY SCREAMS BECAUSE HE IS REALLY TIRED OF THIS FUCKING BOOKBAG HE KNEW HOW TO RUN HIS OWN DAMN SHOW NOW HES FUCKING MAD HE KNOWS SPANISH JUST AS MUCH AS HE KNEW HOW TO DAB WHY DID PEOPLE DOUBTHIM HE FEELS #TRIGGERED.

"U good fam?" Louis asked nervously, looking at the camera man then back at Harry, who was twitching and dabbing at the same time. I need 2 hang out w/ new people, thought Louis.

"Hey y'all it's the map here, aka WhiteBread, but that's my squad name; you can call me Niall. First yall gotta go to—" Whitebread stops, then looks off into the distance, wondering if there was more to life then just having others be dependent of him......was he worth it? was life worth it? he couldn't be the map anymore... he was gonna jump......

"DO A BACK FLÍP!" Louis yelled from nearby.

"/: This is too explicit for the kids watching guys! Whitebread pls don't do it! We need the Directions™!" Harry cried, feeling his stomach growl angrily. he ate a tiger (tigratata for those spanish readers) earlier, and it hadn't stopped growling ever since, but he was still hungry.

Whitebread sucked up his tears like u would do to a penis & nodded his head. He Would Deal With This Later. "Ight! First u have to go to the Ball Barn, which is the most elite strip club in the continent of Méxicò! But be careful, there's a BabyGate you have 2 open in order to get inside! Find the key and u will probs be good. Then you have to go to the Formation Field, where u will have 2 find who Becky With The Good Hair is. Lastly, you have to go to The Greasy Goods, where Naughty Boy's hideout is."

"😂! Can I come too?" It was Jacob Saggytortilla, the musically star! Harry was his biggest fan! "Im a little 👌🏻 bored 👋🏻 but i guess 👐🏻 hanging with u guys 🤘🏻would be cool 👐🏻!"

"Nah, we good." Louis said /: he didn't want Jacob Saggytitties to get in the way of him getting it on with Harry. "Lets go Hudson! We are wasting time....As much as i hate zayn, he does make some good ass songs. Zouis™ is Ded, Fuck Louis! ft Eleanor Calder has to be my fave lmao. I Feel bad for the guy that zong is about."

"Zame." Harry said happily, then gave Louis this look:

" Harry said happily, then gave Louis this look:

"😁🙌🏻 Damn..." Louis hissed, slapping Harry's flatty. Harry knew just what to do to make his monkey suit feel tight. "Lets get going. How will we get there? It's at least a minute walk..I can't walk that far!"

Harry pulls out his purple flip phone and clicks on the contact name BJW, holding it up to his ear. "Hey Jungleworm! It's Harry! Remember me?"

"Omg Harry as in the PRINCE??"

"Um, no! It's ME, harry! :D I have green orbs & brown locks that can make anyone's ovaries explode!" Harry said in a duh-tone, pulling at his orange shorts. They got so itchy sometimes! Maybe its because he owned them for ten years and never changed his clothes.

Briana Jungleworm hummed, then said oh! "Harry with the receding hairline and breath that smells like kale & day old broccoli?"

"Yep that's me!" Harry thats-so-raven'ed. "Could you come pick me n louis up? We need to get to the Ball Barn and ur the only person I know with a lit car!"

"Mátame..." Louis whispered to himself, looking down at his neglected 1.3 inch noodle slinger.

Suddenly a yellow banana car pulls up in front of Harry and Louis, and inside was Brianna Jungleworms, who was licking her lips with her lizard tongue as she stared down Louis in his monkey suit. "Get in loosahs, we're going to the ball barn xD!"

The ride was SO lOng, but they made it! They could see the giant golden gate with a keyhole in the shape of an F on it! Now where could that key be...

"Look! Over there!!!!" Louis yelled as he got out of Briana's car with Harry, pointing towards a handle where a pair of keys were. Just as they were abouy to correr and get it, Meek Mill the Song Snatcher Swiper jumped out of the bushes & took them.

"Ssssssince you guysssss took me assss a joke, HAVE FUN FINDING THESSSSSSSE KEYSSSSS!" Meek MILLED, then threw the keys into a tree ):. rip. Then Meek slithered away into the bushes. "FUCK BABYGATE!!!!!!!!!!"

"Fuck ): How will we reach the keys????" Harry asked the viewers.

How Will They Reach The Keys?

a.) They don't. The gate is fake! It is not real.

b.) CALL TYRONE HE HAS RVERYTHING IN THAT BOOKBAG WTF ARE YOU DUMB THEY CAN FIND A AWAY TO REACH IT ALSO PLESDE TELL ME WHAT DRUG YOURE ON AUTHOR BECAUSE SYPHILLIS IS A DISEASE AND MEXICO IS NOT A CONTINENT!?

c.) ...why am i reading this...

d.)

see u next episode 4 the results

NOTE; things r not lookin too god for henrietta and lotus but im sure they will get their groceries soon ! see u next time on harru the explorerere