Royal Pain In The Ass

Hey guys, it's gonna get a little intense but not too much. Just Ryan using his dirty little mind. Not quite yet dearies. Just a little heads up.

---------------------

*Ryan*

During those three days I didn't hear from him, my body craved his touch. Fantasized about his calloused hands working my every muscle, hot breath colliding with mine. Let's just say that I was in some deep shit for this guy. I sighed after getting out of the shower, steam following after me and water dripping down my chest in slow marks.

Axel's call left me with some questions like were those his kids in the background? He has a dog? Was I really getting myself involved with this? Ya. I guess I was. The towel slid down my hips as I walked to my dresser to pull out a pair of pajama bottoms. My bohemian shepherd, Royal, clicked his way into my open bedroom door and firmly placed himself on the pale rug in front of my bed.

"So Royal, you hear the other dog? Potential playmate right?" I asked him jokingly. His head turned to the side, didn't show any responce to this, and placed his head down. I rolled my eyes and climbed into my king sized bed.

Now contrary to most beliefs it was actually quite lonely to not have anyone to share the bed with. But however, it was rather warm once I laid in a spot for a while. Kinda like a giant personal cocoon just for me. I pulled my laptop onto my lap and touched the screen to guide the software I wanted to go. After I fucked around for a while doing nothing I turned on some soft 60s music to calm my nerves. Having a mild case of ADHD took some time to settle down to sleep for the night.

I turned off the only source of light that was a lamp on the bed side table and laid back to get comfortable. My thoughts slowly drifted back to Axel again. His appearance was striking. Candy apple green eyes, dirty blonde hair, lips slightly parted, and a build like no one's buisness. I honestly couldn't help myself by shivering at his looks. His personality was adorable as well. Axel seemed like the family type of man, obviously by his dog and children. This fact didn't detour my thoughts on him at all. In fact it's was kinda hot that he had a sense of responsibility and charm.

I decided enough was enough for the night and turned off the music.

"Good night Royal." I heard a soft groan in responce to me. More like Royal Pain in my Ass. I chuckled and shut my blue eyes for the night.

----------------------

Ya really short but oh well!! Back on main track. Don't judge his music choice Ryan is a classy mf XD