Carnival Day

*Axel*

After the lawyers left I still felt that bit of stress. Like its all around my body and all I wanna do is tell it to fuck off please, I don't need this kinda negatively in my life right now.

But on the bright side my kids opened up to me, my boyfriend -yes I'm venturing out to say that- is here with me, and my dog is just happily sitting at my feet. I found myself cuddled up next to Ryan with his arm around me. It was great because he was actually bigger than me, in both height and muscle size. He was like a giant pillow I didn't wanna let go of.

"So, I think we need to go out somewhere." Ryan said out loud, causing the rest of us four to look at him.

"Like where?" I asked as I shifted on my couch enough to lay my head in his lap. His fingers strayed to play in my hair.

"Well I don't know if you guys are into this sorta thing, but there's a carnival I town." He suggested. I smiled, I hadn't been to one of those since grade 11 with Leah when I first asked her out. And I'm ashamed to day I've never taken the boys out to one. Work had me as it's bitch.

The boys looked at me with hope in their eyes, even Aaron who I'd take along anyways. Jack hadn't seemed so excited about anything in his life and Jared smiled at the thought of going out to do something with his boyfriend without having to hide it. So I nodded my head. I was not about to deny my boys some fun away from stress.

"Alright sounds good to me." I said when I got up. All three teens cheered as they jumped into action to get ready to go. Ryan had his large smile stretched across his lips. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I'm going to pay for everything. Don't even think about trying to talk me out of it." He said as he stood to his full height. His hand found it's way to mine and a blush appeared on my face.

"Ya ya, whatever." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He laughed as the boys rushed back down. Jack had this weird feeling around him like he was planning something.

"Guys, you can go out to the car. I'm going to help your Dad pack things up before leaving." Ryan tossed his keys to Jack who looked at him like it held his freedom. Technically it could. But if he went off in Ryan's car I'd find him and kick his ass all the way to the moon and back.

Jack and the other two darted out the door to his car. Ryan on the other hand pulled me towards the hallway to grab a couple things like sunscreen. Both of us just smiled for no particular reason. I knew that for me it meant today was not going to be stressful. I knew my kids semi liked Ryan which was great and I just liked having him around. We stood in silence for a few moments before I cracked and wrapped my arms around him in a giant hug.

"Thank you. So much for everything. You didn't have to do anything at all." I said as my smile stayed in place. He held me back just as tight.

"Its no problem. I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy." Ryan's deep voice told me. I pulled back and slipped my hand into his.

"Let's go to the car before Jack decided to just take off with it." We walked out to the driveway after I locked up everything. He opened my door for me as I laughed. "Thank you dear sir,"

"Twas an easy task." He chuckled as he closed it after me.

"Why are you guys so fucking cute?" Jack asked from the back seat as he rolled his eyes teasingly.

"Don't get upset I got my own guy to keep me company. And be a dork with." I finished the statement. Jack made a face somewhere between amusement and trying to contain laughter.

"Wait Dad! Does this mean you take it up the ass?" Jared asked. Both Aaron and I sputtered for a moment.

"Why would you think that?" I asked him.