Chapter 1

"Sir we have another killing. Same exact way, same evidence." An agent says to Fury as he walked into the Director's office. Every one of the scene's she leaves behind is the same. A body in the middle of the street with the head a couple feet away. In one of the victims pocket was a card. A hand painted card of the Queen of Hearts with a kiss of red lipstick on the corner, earning her the name.

"Damn" Fury muttered. "Do we have any footage of the killing or of the Queen?"

"We have none of the killing."

"Dammit."

"But we do have one of the Queen about a mile from the killing in an abandoned parking lot." The agent says pulling out a tablet and tapping a few things, making the footage show up on the big screen in the room.

The footage showed the Queen standing there, staring at the camera. They watched a minute, before Fury asks, "How long does this go on."

The agent again looks at the tablet before looking back up and saying, "She is still there sir. She has been staring at the camera in the exact same spot for three hours now."

"Good, assemble the Avengers and brief them on the way there. Dismissed."

The agent nodded and left the room with a "yes sir."

Fury sighs, and rubs his face, hoping the Avengers can defeat the Queen.