Chapter 2

As predicted, the Queen was standing in the same spot when the Avengers arrived.

They landed the quinjet in the parking lot and waited for her to do anything. When nothing happened they began planning.

"Alright." Captain starts. "We'll make a semicircle around her and keep her attention on us. Vision and Wanda will sneak up behind her and Wanda will knock her out. Then we take her in. Also watch out for her axe. Ready?"

"As we'll ever be" Natasha replies, taking out her guns.

"Ok let's go." Captain orders and they approach her.

When they all get there positions, the Queen finally moved, turning towards them and smiling, blood coating her teeth ever so slightly.

"May I help you, gentlemen and lady?" Her voice drifted over them like honey.

"Yes, we have been ordered to bring you in. And if necessary by force." Natasha said.

"That won't be necessary at all."

Captain nodded towards her direction and was confused before she felt someone try to enter her mind. Her eyes flashed red but not the scarlet red that came with Wanda's powers. This was a blood red that covered her whole eye.

She whipped around and grabbed Wanda by the throat and the red tendrils of her own entered the Witch's mind and she collapsed into the Queen's arms. The others readied there weapons but she held up a finger and said, "ah ah ah. Let's not lose our heads quite yet. She'll be fine in a moment. Just a warning though she might not be the same for a minute or two."

"What did you do to Lady Wanda?!" Thor yelled.

"I simply gave her a taste of her own medicine. She shouldn't go around in people's head. It's awfully rude. Now... red man will you be so kind as to take Miss Wanda to your jet."

As soon as the Vision took her she turned around and lifted her hands, her wrists together. "Now take me to your leader." She said in a deep mocking voice.