New Story Decided

This is the one most people voted for so this is what I'm going to be doing

This is the one most people voted for so this is what I'm going to be doing. Before you read be aware of the following for the story:

1. this story will be in the Harry Potter universe

2. this story will be girlxgirl (Hermione Granger and main character)

3. there will be tons of Disney references (including Pirates of the Caribbean, Nightmare Before Christmas, Princess and the Frog, plus more)

4. as the main character is really, really old (like ancient), the idea of her being with Hermione might be weird but I promise to do something about that to make it more appealing

Not regarding just this story but others as well

1. I am open to ideas and criticism. I will make mistakes, however, this being said, I do not accept insults and rude criticism.

2. if you don't like the story, you can say so and then leave. Again, that being said, don't be that person that just goes through the whole story making fun of it and continuously stating that you are "disappointed" and that you "hate this story"

3. please, don't start insulting each other's intelligence. If someone comments on something and they are incorrect please don't be rude to them, just kindly point it out so they know they've made a mistake. I've seen it before and I hate to see any of my readers be like that or be on the receiving end. Also, be sure to fact check your corrections before correcting someone else.

4. if you are asking me something, please tag me in the comment or PM me because I glance at the comments but don't really pay attention to them (no offense to you guys but most of the time I look at them at school and can't afford to reply to all)

5. if I write something that offends you to the core, please say so through PM. (this goes back towards number 3) I don't want anyone to receive backlash or unintentionally cause something that becomes bigger than it should be

6. right now I'm just rambling and these aren't rules, just suggestions.