When You Go Shopping

Slenderman:
You pursed your lips as you stared in Slender's closet that was lined with identical looking suits. 'Well at least he doesn't wear the same clothes everyday' you thought, closing the door and looking back at your lovely boyfriend who was lying on his bed, reading a book. "Slendy" you said, watching as he lowered his book and look towards you with his faceless face.

"Yes darling?" he asked.

"We're going shopping so put the book away and come along" you said, smiling innocently at him as he 'stared' at you.

"Why are we going shopping, you already have enough clothes?" Slender questioned as you rolled your eyes.

"We're not going shopping for me, we're going shopping for you silly" you said, watching as he sat up.

"And what's a matter with my clothing?" he asked.

"It's just so boring, you need to wear something different that's all, now let's go!" you exclaimed cheerfully as you walked out of the room

-Later-

You hummed while texting Nick, you were currently waiting outside the men's dressing room while Slender was inside trying on the clothes he had picked. You didn't pick clothes that were outside his comfort zone, but you did make sure there weren't any suits in the pile. You looked up as the door to the dressing room opened and Slender walked out. You two were lucky enough to find a deserted area in the store. You blushed as he wore a red dress shirt and black skinny jeans with black dress shoes.

"I feel ridiculous" Slender mumbled, before blushing as you hugged him.

"Shut up, you look handsome" you said, causing him to chuckle and hug you back.

Jeff the Killer:
"Why are we here, again?" Jeff asked as you two were at the shoe store. Apparently Jeff's dog, Smile, got a hold of your shoes last time you were at the manor and tore them to shreds.

"Because I can't go walking around barefooted" you said as you picked up a pair of [Favorite Color] converses. "How about these?" you asked, holding them up for Jeff to see.

"I don't care, they're just shoes; they're going to just get dirty after awhile" Jeff mumbled, burying his pale hands into his hoodie pocket while leaning against one of the shelves. "Whoa" he said, as the shelf stated to rock and tilt backwards due to having no leverage on the other side. You blinked your eyes in horror as the shelf finally tipped over, causing the people on the other side to scream and scramble away. You flinched when the shelf landed; causing a loud 'thud' that caught everyone's attention. Looking to Jeff, you narrowed your eyes as he laughed nervously.

"Oops" he said; let's just say you had to pay for the damage and your new pair of shoes that day, while giving Jeff and earful afterwards.

Laughing Jack:
"Why am I here again?" Jack asked, crossing his long arms over his chest as he trudged behind you. You just hummed lightly as you looked through the toy aisle of the store.

"Because [Sister's Name] birthday is coming up and you spend so much time with her that you can help me find the perfect gift" you said, not really looking up from the stuff animals you were looking at. "You think she might like this?" you asked, holding up a stuffed bear.

"I don't know" Jack mumbled, causing you to raise an eyebrow as you looked over to him. Only to snort as you saw him looking to the side with a pout on his lips, just like a child.

"Look, if you help me with this, I'll buy you as much candy as you want me to" you said, immediately squealing as you were picked up and spun around.