When You Wear Something of His

Slenderman:
You hummed as you rifled through Slender's closet, bored out of your mind as you waited for him to return. Apparently he wasn't home, at least that's what one of his housemates told you. So what better way to pass the time then rifle through his closet. All the new clothes you had bought him were shoved into the back of his closet, the price tags and such still on them. Rolling your eyes you took hold of one of his dress shirts and held it up, you didn't even have to try it on to know that it was too big on you.

"You know, this actually looks nice. I wonder if he wouldn't mind if I tried it on...well he's not exactly here to stop me" you mumbled as your lips twitched up into a wide smile. With ease you slipped off your shirt and pulled on the the dress shirt. While buttoning it up you looked at the tall, thin body mirror that was across the room. 'Wow, this could basically be consider a dress' you thought, seeing how the shirt almost went completely past your knees.

While you twirled around in front of the mirror, modeling the shirt for yourself, you didn't hear the bedroom door open. Slender walked in, stopping halfway as he saw you striking random poses in the mirror while wearing his shirt. With a breathless laugh he backed up and silently closed the door, he didn't want to interrupt your fun.

Jeff the Killer:
Jeff had decided to spend the night at your place and as the morning light filtered into the room, he groaned and pushed the sleeping mask on his face up. The first thing he notice was that his hoodie was missing and the second thing was that you were missing. Sitting up he exited the room and stumbled into the living room and low and behold there you were. Sprawled out on the couch wearing shorts along with his hoodie. Your hair was a mess and your eyes were drooping as you boredly looked at the TV that was airing some random cartoon.

Looking for a clock, he raised an eyebrow when he saw that it was only twelve in the afternoon. "Is there a reason you stole my hoodie?" he asked as he walked over to the couch and stood in front of you. Hands on his hips. You stared up at him with wide, tired eyes before giving a small smile as you scooted up further on the couch so you could peer past him and at the TV.

"I was cold, what? Do you want me to freeze to death or something?" you asked, fluttering your eyelashes and looking up at him with now wide, glossy eyes. Jeff blushed grumbling about how it was unfair you were using your cuteness to get away with stealing his coat as he stomped out of the room and towards the kitchen.

Laughing Jack:
[Sister's Name] laughed as she sat on your bed, covering her mouth as she watched you twirl around. "I barely fit into this thing. I mean look at this! My arms don't fit all the way into the sleeves!" you exclaimed as you flared your arms around, causing the empty spaces in the sleeves to flap around. Your sister giggled, currently you were wearing L.J's long sleeved shirt. The main part of it just barely covered your chest, stopping right below your breast while the arms were extremely long.

Where was said clown? He was taking a shower, it wasn't hard sneaking into the bathroom and snatching the shirt off his pile of clothes on the bathroom sink counter. You and [Sister's Name] grew quiet as you heard your bedroom door being pushed opened. "Hey [Your Name] have you...seen...my...shirt..." L.J trailed off as he stood at your doorway with nothing but a towel on. The two of you stared at one another before a blush coated his cheeks as he turned on his heel and slammed the door shut.

"You think he's mad?" you sister asked as you snickered and went back to looking in the mirror.

"Not exactly" you sang as you straightened out any crinkles in the shirt before skipping towards the door to chase after your psychotic boyfriend.

Eyeless Jack:
E.J scratched the back of his head as he looked around your room, having sworn he had left his hoodie on your bed when he had decided to take a nap. "Hey, [Your Name]!" he called out, when he didn't receive an answer he huffed and exited your room. Walking down the short hallway of your apartment he stopped at the entrance of the small laundry room and gave a breathless chuckle when he saw you. You were currently wearing his missing hoodie while passed out asleep on the freshly done laundry that needed to be folded. With a shake of his head he bent down and picked up you while carrying you back to your room.