When You Get Back Together

Slenderman:
You sighed as you hanged up the phone. You made your decision, you and Richard were no longer a thing. Sure a few nasty words were exchanged, but you couldn't deny your feelings for Slender. You peeked out of the kitchen and into the living room where the tall faceless man sat on your couch, twiddling his fingers in a nervous manner. A small smile graced your lips. "I hope I'm making the right choice here" you whispered before walking into the living room and tackling the taller male in a hug.

Jeff the Killer:
You hummed as you put your phone away, after breaking off your relationship with Thomas, as you tapped your foot against the concert surface of the sidewalk. "He better show up or I might reconsider my decision" you grumbled, before jumping when arms wrapped around your waist. "Finally" you said, looking back at Jeff and smiling as you saw his carved smile widen even more.

"I'm glad you're giving me this second chance" he hummed out as he kissed your cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't make me regret doing this" you said, reaching back and patting his cheek.

Laughing Jack:
"There, it's done. We are no longer together" you said, putting your phone off to the side and staring at the clown across from you. He smiled brightly before pouncing on top of you and placed small kisses along your face. You laughed, as you placed your hand on L.J's cheek and held him back. 'Maybe I won't regret this choice' you thought, laughing a little as the monochrome clown's arms frail a bit as he tried to reach you. Laughing along side you at the situation.

Eyeless Jack:
"I said I'll give this second chance a try, but know that this is the only time I'm doing this. You fuck this up and there will be no third chance" you explained as you sat across from E.J on the couch. You watched as he nodded his head, showing he understood what you were saying. "Good" you said nodding your head before shifting around to face the TV which had Netflix up. "Now, find something to watch cause I had a rough day trying to break it easy to Chase that we won't be seeing each other again" you said.

"Alright, thank you for this second chance" you heard E.J say as he shifted around and leaned over. Placing a gentle kiss on your cheek. Blushing, you just lowly grumbled as a response.

Ticci Toby:
You gave a smile as you said bye to Kyle. He didn't seem to bothered by the break up and was actually content on being just friends. You waved as he got into his car and drove off. Closing the door you turned on your heel and went straight into the kitchen where Toby sat at the counter. "Are you guys done talking?" he asked, his body jerking a little as he twitched.

"Yes, the deed has been done" you said, smiling a little when he gave a small cheer.

Masky:
"There, it's done and over with. Now can you please stop assaulting the poor man with rocks" you said as you walked back into the living room and plopped down beside Masky.

"I'll think about it" the brunette said, before laughing as you smacked his shoulder.

"Not funny, you could have gave him a concussion you know" you said, not able to keep the smile off your face as you both laughed.

Hoodie:
You sighed as you looked back at Hoodie who had a tight hold on you, you both where sitting in your room watching a romance comedy. Even with that mask of his you knew he wasn't at all into the movie, but this was your punishment for him. You may have agreed to this second chance and cut off all ties with Oscar, but you were going to get some form of revenge on him for what he did. "How many m-more day d-do we h-have to g-go before w-we c-can w-watch some h-horror movies?" you heard him asked.

"About another week" you responded back. Laughing when you heard him groan in despair.

Dr. Smiley:
"I may have agreed to this second chance, but you should have saw this coming" you said, sitting on Smiley's back while reading one of his books. In your pockets was his keys to his clinic, which you planned to hold onto for about two weeks. A fitting punishment as he tends to keep all his equipment he kills with in his office. Your lips twitched up into a smile as you heard him groaned. Devin may have been interesting, but Smiley was far more fun.

Ben Drowned:
"Are you really going to make me do this?" Ben asked, seeming hesitant as he looked down at the duster that you placed in his hand.

"Since I had to go and break poor Heath's heart to give you this second chance, you're going to help me go up and clean out the attic" you said poking the elf's chest. "Dad's too busy with work to do such a thing and there's some boxes up there that need to be brought down and looked through to see if we need to get rid of anything. Also, it's a mess and needs to be clean so we can actually do something with it" you said, jumping up and pulling down the door to the attic from the ceiling. "Ladies first" you said with a mock bow, snickering when Ben walked past you while lowly grumbling to himself.

Bloody Painter:
Helen's hand twitched as he glared at the TV. You had told him you would give him his second chance and even switch back into the same class as him again, but you weren't going to let him off the hook. You and Matthew broke up, but decided to stay as friends. What was Helen's punishment? He wasn't allowed to do anything artistic for a week and wherever you two went Matthew was allowed to tag along. He didn't like how buddy, buddy you and your ex were.

But, he kept his mouth shut, knowing he had no right to say anything after what he had done and he wasn't going to screw himself over with this second chance.

Dark Link:
You released a loud sigh as you fell back onto your bed beside Dark. "How did he take it?" he asked.

"Not well, didn't think he had it in him to cuss out a woman" you said, having just got off the phone with Even. "Anyways, now that we're back together its time to discuss your punishment" you said, smirking as the male flinched.

"W-what? What punishment?!" Dark asked.

"You didn't really expect that that apology was going to get you off the hook for cheating, did you?" you asked, laughing as he paled. "First no video games for a week and second, you are to run any errands I ask of you with no complaints. For now those are the only two punishments you have at the moment, but don't worry I'll think up some more later" you said, giving an innocent smile as the male groaned.

Puppeteer:
"I'm glad you gave me this second chance" Puppeteer mumbled as he snuggled closer to you. You only hummed as a response as you stared at the book in your hand. Sure the break up between you and Edgar was a bit nasty, but you didn't really care at the moment. You was just content with having Puppeteer back.

Candy Pop:
"Come on, I said sorry" Candy Pop said. A blush spread across his face from the embarrassment of wearing the maid outfit your friend had let you borrow. They were into some weird stuff.

"Keep cleaning, I want this house to be spotless before my parents get home from another failed attempt to rekindle their romance" you said, flipping through a magazine while resting on the couch. "Don't make me regret breaking up with Spencer just to take you back" you said. Your lips twitching up into a small smile as you heard a quiet 'yes ma'am'.

Splendorman:
"Okay Splendor, I know I said I'd give you a second chance but can you please let me go or at least loosen your grip? I can't really breathe" you gasped out from the tight hug you were trapped in. Indeed you had decided to give Splendor a second chance and he was all to pleased to hear your choice.

"Sorry" you heard him say as he loosens his grip a little.

"It's alright" you breathed out, smiling a little as you reached up and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush.